SELLING Donator Status unlimited
Selling as many as people want, pm with offer please.
I'm just curious but you've played 12hours, you've got $1M+ and you're offering to buy donator for everyone, whether you're rich in real or you got money other ways..
(05-01-2013, 10:43 PM)Joshua X Wrote: I'm just curious but you've played 12hours, you've got $1M+ and you're offering to buy donator for everyone, whether you're rich in real or you got money other ways..

I'm good friends with him, I can tell you his legit.
He does have abit of money, he sold me his BMW, So he had over 2million btw.Tounge
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I whore myself out to get the money I have.

And no, not 200k.or 250k
(05-01-2013, 11:17 PM)Judge Dredd Wrote: I whore myself out to get the money I have.

And no, not 200k.or 250k

Why do I smell that someones trying to impress players by using x amount of money on a server?...
what?..............
(05-01-2013, 11:34 PM)Nancy Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 11:17 PM)Judge Dredd Wrote: I whore myself out to get the money I have.

And no, not 200k.or 250k

Why do I smell that someones trying to impress players by using x amount of money on a server?...

Or he could be providing players who are unable to pay for a donator status with a way of getting one whilst earning a decent profit of in-game cash for himself...

There's nothing wrong with what he's doing.
The following 5 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • AlienJack, Verenikin, Moisty, Ozman, apizza4you
^ this makes sense
(05-01-2013, 11:42 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Or he could be providing players who are unable to pay for a donator status with a way of getting one whilst earning a decent profit of in-game cash for himself...

Lets say 150 players wants him to buy them donator, 1500$, you'd just pull 1500$ out of your bank account to help people out?
(05-02-2013, 12:10 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 11:42 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Or he could be providing players who are unable to pay for a donator status with a way of getting one whilst earning a decent profit of in-game cash for himself...

Lets say 150 players wants him to buy them donator, 1500$, you'd just pull 1500$ out of your bank account to help people out?

Even in the unlikely event that does happen, so what?

It's his money, if he wants to spend it on the server then so be it. Tounge
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • AlienJack, MasterDrake90