SELLING Donator Status unlimited
(05-02-2013, 07:24 PM)mono Wrote: It's nice and all, but it's a bit of an unfair way to gain money. Money is obviously everything when it comes to FRP and using real life money to your advantage defeats the actual purpose of a 'donation.' Working for it =/= Buying it.

Ok don't take this the wrong way but three things.

1. A donation isn't there just to get yourself some in game money, it's main reason is to help the server financially and you get the in game money as a sign of good faith (and also to tempt you to donate in the first place but that besides the point).

2. Money isn't actually everything when it comes to FL:RP, the server promotes passive role-play so having him have a ton of money actually lowers the chance he will sit around contra whoring or going around raiding and actually do some really good passive role-play. I'm sure he has posted a thread somewhere about starting a club or something which i think is a great idea.

3. He is providing a great service to the community AND the server by helping people get donation status who really want it but can't afford it/can't use Paypal and in the fact that he is giving the server more donations to keep it up and running.

I'm not having a go but I just think you should look at this situation with a different perspective while it lasts Smile.
(05-03-2013, 12:09 AM)Judge Dredd Wrote: Mono, I have not got the time to deal with little petty kids such as yourself.

And did you just suggest I am immature then use "your mother" in a insult to me?

Wait, I am sorry, I thought you were just calling me immature for telling you to deal with it(which isn't immature, life isn't fair, I can waste money on games, I am guessing you can't, it is life, people can waste more than me, I don't cry and whine like a child when I see them enjoying themselves and spending their money) then you use my mother in a insult, are you serious? like seriously, are you serious or something?

I shall hope you are trolling, not just a petty, pathetic child who can't understand life.

I hope that one day you will have a job or earn money in some way, as you need to understand how life works, some people have money to waste, others don't, some people die from having nothing in their life, others don't, I am the other one who has money.
Again, deal with it.

Also, I read your bio "was born in a family of poverty." and reading this made me think that you don't even know what sort of server it is, I will remind you now that this is a role play server, so you shouldn't really be using your real life story as a bio.

'petty kid'
Not a kid, but that's interesting. For someone who acts as if he has a job and is mature, you sure are immature yourself, resulting to tasteless comments and presuming you know my life. I have a job, but I spend my money wisely. You know, on grow up things like bills, insurance, ect. Stuff that you probably don't have to deal with since you aren't of age.

My 'bio' was for my in game character. Looks like you have trouble reading as well. In-game character =/= Bio. Anything depicted in my character's description has not an ounce of correlation to my actual life. Before you tell me to grow up, you should probably do so yourself.
(05-03-2013, 03:36 AM)mono Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 12:09 AM)Judge Dredd Wrote: Mono, I have not got the time to deal with little petty kids such as yourself.

And did you just suggest I am immature then use "your mother" in a insult to me?

Wait, I am sorry, I thought you were just calling me immature for telling you to deal with it(which isn't immature, life isn't fair, I can waste money on games, I am guessing you can't, it is life, people can waste more than me, I don't cry and whine like a child when I see them enjoying themselves and spending their money) then you use my mother in a insult, are you serious? like seriously, are you serious or something?

I shall hope you are trolling, not just a petty, pathetic child who can't understand life.

I hope that one day you will have a job or earn money in some way, as you need to understand how life works, some people have money to waste, others don't, some people die from having nothing in their life, others don't, I am the other one who has money.
Again, deal with it.

Also, I read your bio "was born in a family of poverty." and reading this made me think that you don't even know what sort of server it is, I will remind you now that this is a role play server, so you shouldn't really be using your real life story as a bio.

'petty kid'
Not a kid, but that's interesting. For someone who acts as if he has a job and is mature, you sure are immature yourself, resulting to tasteless comments and presuming you know my life. I have a job, but I spend my money wisely. You know, on grow up things like bills, insurance, ect. Stuff that you probably don't have to deal with since you aren't of age.

My 'bio' was for my in game character. Looks like you have trouble reading as well. In-game character =/= Bio. Anything depicted in my character's description has not an ounce of correlation to my actual life. Before you tell me to grow up, you should probably do so yourself.

*Waves penis around* Look, I can do that too!

Mono, he is providing a service to the server. Do you have a problem with that? Would you rather we have a smattering of small donators and the server is unable to pay it's bills? I would much rather it did not. So stop complaining, and if you don't like it... Ignore it perhaps?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Just cut out the arguing and start offering.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Please don't, this is really funny.
Shocked 

Again, deal with it.

'petty kid'

If all you are going to do is argue then get out of here, this isn't a thread in which you should start arguements..
Lead by example.
Yeah, you literally can't argue against people gain money and providing a service to players on the service and of course the fact that fl will get more monies.

Basically, you ain't got a leg to stand on.
Indeed. He is doing a good thing for FL! Give him a break.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Yeah you big meanie, leave poor ickle me aloneSad
(05-03-2013, 06:42 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote:

Again, deal with it.

'petty kid'

If all you are going to do is argue then get out of here, this isn't a thread in which you should start arguements..

As if I was the one to start it. Skeptical