SELLING Donator Status unlimited
I doubt a 150 players will come to me, but if they do great, more money for me, if you got a problem with it, feck you and deal with it basically?
The following 1 user Likes Judge Dredd's post:
  • AlienJack
From my calculations, you would have to contrawhore 30.2hrs to get $2,000,000.. And 15.1hrs for $1,000,000. Fishy..
From my calculations, you can donate to get money.
The following 1 user Likes Judge Dredd's post:
  • Awesomebomber6
280k?
Yeah he's a total scammer for donating to the server and helping the community, lets troll him!

Grow up and thank him for providing an alternative to those who can't use PayPal.
Lead by example.
The following 7 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • Rylund, Verenikin, Sweam, GRiiM, Oliver, AlienJack, Ozman
(05-02-2013, 11:42 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Yeah he's a total scammer for donating to the server and helping the community, lets troll him!

Grow up and thank him for providing an alternative to those who can't use PayPal.

It's nice and all, but it's a bit of an unfair way to gain money. Money is obviously everything when it comes to FRP and using real life money to your advantage defeats the actual purpose of a 'donation.' Working for it =/= Buying it.
Well mono.

Deal with it.
(05-02-2013, 07:27 PM)Judge Dredd Wrote: Well mono.

Deal with it.

Great mature response. Are you using your mother's money for this?
Mono, I have not got the time to deal with little petty kids such as yourself.

And did you just suggest I am immature then use "your mother" in a insult to me?

Wait, I am sorry, I thought you were just calling me immature for telling you to deal with it(which isn't immature, life isn't fair, I can waste money on games, I am guessing you can't, it is life, people can waste more than me, I don't cry and whine like a child when I see them enjoying themselves and spending their money) then you use my mother in a insult, are you serious? like seriously, are you serious or something?

I shall hope you are trolling, not just a petty, pathetic child who can't understand life.

I hope that one day you will have a job or earn money in some way, as you need to understand how life works, some people have money to waste, others don't, some people die from having nothing in their life, others don't, I am the other one who has money.
Again, deal with it.

Also, I read your bio "was born in a family of poverty." and reading this made me think that you don't even know what sort of server it is, I will remind you now that this is a role play server, so you shouldn't really be using your real life story as a bio.
I myself have done this for a lot of people and they were very thankful. If you can trust him they why not? Its totally fair and makes sense. Glad to see more people trying to help out the community at the expense of their own money.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • AlienJack