UBR - Ozman
Your name: [FL:RP] Ozman

Your ban ID: 30937

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: RDM / Backseat admin

Involved: Billdangerfield (STEAM_0:1:56694044)

Why we should unban you: This is what happened;
I was checking the Appartments as a Police officer. I found a BMD with a druglab in his hands. I tried to arrest him. Then Billdangerfield came in. He was a Fireman. I asked him to leave, he didn't leave. Becouse he was mingin around and screaming in his mic, I was getting really angry. I shot in the air a few times, to warn him. The only thing he did was telling the President that I shot him. So I tried to tell the President what happened, and that he was lying. Then He abused his fireaxe to go into someone's house. I tried to convince the President that he should Demote Billdangerfield, but he ignored me and my warrants. He tried to hit me with his fists, and then I shot him. He was crying about RDM, and he tried to help the BMD escape. I shot him again, he ran outside, I followed him and tried to kill him (I was Really angry). With succes. When I came back in the appartments, the BMD was gone. A few minutes later, Billdangerfield came back as a cop. He shot me several times, and I shot him back, as self-defence. Then all other cops tried to kill me. I asked Temar for help but he didn't respond.

I don't know why he banned me for Backseat admin but I hope this is enough to unban me. Sadly I don't have enough evidence to make a BR on Billdangerfields.
Give the banning administrator time to review this properly. Also don't bump it.
ill shorten it to now
and just so you know i banned the other guy for like a month
Approved