Trojan horses(HELP!)
Sad 
Right Now, it appears that im having a major problem at my main Computer..
Its Infected by a trojan horse...
So My avast! Antivirus haz been scanning the whole morning, its still scanning, so i thuoght if any of you , could tell me a solution about deleting it.

How i discovered it:
Well yester day My PC randomly spamming , in all af my chats,It was only in a short period...
Then todays morning, it started going wild, spamming + and - all the time, i ran a full system scanning, tryed the internet,and then it spammed internet also... -.- then i tried doing Task manager but then only a black screen and i line a could start type in, them i closed down my pc...

So if any of you got a solution, or got the same problem, please help me..Nervous (FIXED)

EDIT: Another Problem READ!
It now seems that my avast , didnt find any virus on my last check.. BUT!
When i wanted to download Spy bot My Internet STILL KEEPS SPAMMING ITSELF(Sorry for caps)

Its Just.... So F*cking annoying....
God!
nice
Buy a new HDD and install everything again. (The safest but most expensive solution)

Or boot it with the Windows CD and override your old system. (Safe some important files like documents and stuff or do you have a backup?)

That's what I would do.
Spybot - Search & Destroy, is pretty good anti-trojan software

http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html

Smile

I use that + avast = win

Also set avast to do a boot-time scan - very important Smile
Back up your stuff and buy some Romans
(05-18-2011, 12:07 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Spybot - Search & Destroy, is pretty good anti-trojan software

http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html

Smile

I use that + avast = win

Also set avast to do a boot-time scan - very important Smile

Ok imma try that soon,( it boot-time scanned and now full system scanning.)

nice
(05-18-2011, 12:09 PM)Prune Juice! Wrote: Ok imma try that soon,( it boot-time scanned and now full system scanning.)

Cool cool, avast is anti virus, spybot is anti-malware (like trojans, keyloggers etc)

Avast grabs most of them, but spybot catches the rest. Smile
Ok, Preparing for a total clean up of my PC,Also planning to install A new anti-virus software..
Which one do you guys Recommend?

Ill be back..
nice
Eset antivirus !
Disconnect your computer from the internet, unplug the LAN cable. Then run antivirus sweeps. Don't plug it back in until you've fixed the issue. If an infected computer comes online, the creator of the trojan has pretty much full control over it, for all you know, your computer might be a part of some DDoS botnet.
(05-22-2011, 12:19 PM)killjoy Wrote: Disconnect your computer from the internet, unplug the LAN cable. Then run antivirus sweeps. Don't plug it back in until you've fixed the issue. If an infected computer comes online, the creator of the trojan has pretty much full control over it, for all you know, your computer might be a part of some DDoS botnet.

Thank you killjoy. that helped alot,

Unplugged Ethernet cable (I use adapter)
Fixing problem tomorrow.
nice