XxXSaintXxX request to shortener bans
Dude, you aren't aggresive rp guy, you are aggresive (fail)rp guy. Firstly, you can't hostage people in public, secondly, you can't do that just because taxes are high. I was looking at you that day for almost 2 hours, and saw almost everything you did, so please don't tell me that you are aggresive RP guy. I won't add anything else, my opinion is just that his ban should be shortened as he regret everything he did that day, and apologized after all to me. I didn't even know he could be banned for whole 3 months, i would rather want you to get such ban. I believe you can do good rp, everyone can if he wants, i'm posting here just because Saint was fair and honest with me. I hope also you remember how you killed me that day to avoid arrest. My conversation in this thread ends here, i wrote all i wanted to.
Enough of the trolling / flaming BS. If yall don't have anything to add to the case other then you all feel the ban should be shortened, stop posting. I'm going to review the ban history and decide.

I've reviewed you history and reduced your ban to 2 weeks as it is still your 13th ban. I recommend that when you return you start playing straight, your running out of road in terms of bans.

Approved