XxXSaintXxX request to shortener bans
Your name: XxXSaintXxX (Login name MissedMouse)

Your ban ID: 30900

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: BRA: Fail RP (13th ban)

Involved: Freezak, Askus

Why we should unban you: Ok i got banned for 3 months and i think its kinda hursh, its my 13th ban yes, but many of them are 1h-24h bans, i ask you to shortener them so i can play fearless at summer and still i havent got banned for a long time, everybody makes mistakes
I was watching both of you that day when i made a ban request. You were walking with guns everywhere, having problems everywhere too. I thought both of you were 2 agressive minges, but looks like only your friend is. You apologized to me after that and we took a long conversation on PM, i think it's finally time to start playing seriously here? I apologize you as i said earlier, and i think your ban should be shortened, as you feel really bad about what you did, and you regret that. That's my opinion.
I appreciate your support Freezak
Freezak first u make Ban request now u are here saying Shortend bans pleae. its ur own problem. and you are calling me minge i got screenshots by you proppushing cars. dont come say anythink u make the BR U make the bans to missedi so gtfo from this Unban request.
By your behavior you just proved you are the only one TRUE minge. I won't argue with you, your intelligence is too low for cultural conversation. Your friend mentioned me in "Involved", so that's why i'm posting here to help your friend, but looks like you don't even want your friend's ban to get shortened, this proves you can't even be a good friend, and what about a good player? I want your friends ban to be shortened because i didn't know he can be so friendly, and he apologized for all after 1 day. I just wanted both of you a small lesson of 1 day ban. Unfortunately, Saint had more bans before and he got banned for 3 months... that's why i'm for it. Next time if you would want to talk with me like this, better keep it for yourself. Go ahead and post these screenshots.
Dude Missedi is my good friend. thats sounds stupid to you come to here say anythink u make the BR u make Missedis banned if u really want to help delete the BR request oops sorry to late!!!
Can you finally read&understand? I said i wanted both of you to have some lesson by getting banned for 1 day. Unfortunetaly your friend had more bans before and he got banned for 3 months. That's why i'm for getting his ban shortened. Maybe Missedi is good friend, but you're not good friend for him. I hope you didn't forget that he got banned because of you? He was involved in all of that because of your stupid mind to do aggresive (fail)rp everywhere and all time. He had good intentions, unlike you.
To mods, even tho this isnt related to this anyways i copied my first blacklist reason
7929 King Missedi -KCL- STEAM_0:0:42487547 Steam Profile Special Service Agent Leaving the Nexus as SS, again.
Expired
Ruxandra
Freezak i understand dont call me stupid or minge its not nice! and freezak u dont know shit about our friend relativion ship and u cant blame me from agressive rp guy. im not always the agressive guy im good rper i some timed be stupid thats true.
Askus is good at rp when he wants to do it, dont you guys fight, you both still want me to get unbanned, we we're classmates with Askus until i changed school (because teacher was kindaaa maniac) our friend relationship is kinda complicated xP i could write a book about it Cheese but yeh, chill, we all want same thing to happen Smile