PC is better tahn consoles! #PC4lyf #mastarace!!
Here's what i call, the best sum up of both xbox's, Play stations, and PC's.

Xbox's: You need to pay much more to play online/Crappy graphics/Break regularly

Play Station's: Free to play online/More expensive/Shit games/ Shit graphics

PC's: Rarely break, unless built badly/Cost more/Better graphics/Better games/Better performance
(04-30-2013, 07:38 PM)Nuka Wrote: To be honest, you can say PC has better graphics and etc but don't sum up PC as a console which has de supa gutux titan 34085895 wit de 500gb of de vram, because by hell, i bet at least half of all computer's on the market today (Not available to order, as in actually physically existing) and in homes are running on a Intel Pentium with it's 5 atoms of space used for integrated graphics.

Uhhm, not all PC's are for gaming man. Not everyone plays games on they're PC.

Come to think of it, Half of the pc's on the market.... Well are there as many PC as consoles? Don't think so.

(04-30-2013, 07:38 PM)Nuka Wrote: To be honest, you can say PC has better graphics and etc but don't sum up PC as a console which has de supa gutux titan 34085895 wit de 500gb of de vram, because by hell, i bet at least half of all computer's on the market today (Not available to order, as in actually physically existing) and in homes are running on a Intel Pentium with it's 5 atoms of space used for integrated graphics.

Come to think of it, Half of the pc's on the market.... Well are there as many consoles as PC's? Don't think so.
(04-30-2013, 08:01 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:

Come to think of it, Half of the pc's on the market.... Well are there as many PC as consoles? Don't think so.

Come to think of it, Half of the pc's on the market.... Well are there as many consoles as PC's? Don't think so.

Talk about completely missing my point, this is what i meant, to quote above, " i bet at least half of all computer's on the market today (Not available to order, as in actually physically existing) and in homes are running on a Intel Pentium with it's 5 atoms of space used for integrated graphics."

Because at least half are using PCs for tedious tasks, not for gaming.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-30-2013, 08:17 PM)Nuka Wrote:

Talk about completely missing my point, this is what i meant, to quote above, " i bet at least half of all computer's on the market today (Not available to order, as in actually physically existing) and in homes are running on a Intel Pentium with it's 5 atoms of space used for integrated graphics."

We're talking about gaming PCs, so that doesn't make any sense.

PCs are way powerfull for a console to keep up.
(05-04-2013, 02:15 AM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 08:17 PM)Nuka Wrote:

We're talking about gaming PCs, so that doesn't make any sense.

PCs are way powerfull for a console to keep up.

Too bad next generation consoles are pretty much gaming PC's. The PS4 and Xbox Infinity are going to be loaded with AMD Jaguar 8-core processors and a graphics card similar to the 8970M. Not too powerful, but enough to play many of the games that a gaming PC could play for half the price. There's a reason why consoles still sell more than PC's and price is one of the biggest things.
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Pretty funny video, seems people missed the point of him taking the mickey out of elitists...
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • GRiiM
Not to mention, keyboard+mouse or die.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme