PC is better tahn consoles! #PC4lyf #mastarace!!
http://youtu.be/B6g-BpFEjD0
All I need is dem PS exclusives which are always awesome ass games
PC ELITE
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I much prefer PC, but when I play games like FIFA I prefer the XBOX 360. I don't see why people constantly moan about what is the best.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(04-30-2013, 10:24 AM)Deriptz Wrote: I much prefer PC, but when I play games like FIFA I prefer the XBOX 360. I don't see why people constantly moan about what is the best.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn7ryqq8b1Dv5oQDY6Zd-...seyn_11JFw]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Well, its true, a gaming PC is superiour in both graphics and processing power to any console.
The following 2 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Commander Fi5h
(04-30-2013, 04:08 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, its true, a gaming PC is superiour in both graphics and processing power to any console.

EXACTLY!

This is why we need join Lord Gabe on the battlefield in the great gaming war.

Our war machines will crush the piles of scrap metal also known as consoles!
*Year 2030*

PS7: I have 36 GB RAM, 5 GHz, 4 GB video card and all the best awesome ass tech specs

PC: *Showing its photo in 2012 with Max Payne 3 game* lol, you said something mate?

But well, on the side note there is nothing to argue about when truth is simple
PC will always be the best in graphics and processing power, also it will always be up to date with specs waaay further than consoles
Consoles however will always have awesome ass exclusives

Each got their pros and cons, so I abstain my vote on any of the candidates
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
To be honest, you can say PC has better graphics and etc but don't sum up PC as a console which has de supa gutux titan 34085895 wit de 500gb of de vram, because by hell, i bet at least half of all computer's on the market today (Not available to order, as in actually physically existing) and in homes are running on a Intel Pentium with it's 5 atoms of space used for integrated graphics.

Of course, price comes into it and don't forget to get a PC that can best a fully working and functional console spec-wise will set you back at least 500 bucks if you buy pre-built and new. My PC beats a PS3 any day (It lags at some games due to my horrible dual core and the bad optimization of PC games nowadays) with my low-mid range Gaming PC specs, and with the problems i had (The GPU had to be replaced (100 bucks for fitting and purchasing)) it raised the price to well over 400 pound with a surge protector, keyboard, etc.

A top of the range PC will beat a console any day, but be realistic, a console is a brilliant gaming tool, they're small, fairly cheap, can run any game that you can buy for them, are fairly up to date graphics wise (Not great on some games) and fit into a little snug corner in your living room. Your family can join, and maintenance is less of a hassle. (No horrible errors caused by hardware except a few well known problems, no compatibility issues, no complex problems because their OS is so simple)

Nuff' said.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-30-2013, 04:56 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 04:08 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, its true, a gaming PC is superiour in both graphics and processing power to any console.

EXACTLY!

This is why we need join Lord Gabe on the battlefield in the great gaming war.

Our war machines will crush the piles of scrap metal also known as consoles!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver