Unban Request
Your name: <<[N-G]>>Gh0st$niper jura-b
Your ban ID: Have no ban ID i think

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Spawning huges props and such

Involved: nobody

Why we should unban you:

You dont need to unban me but if i get unbanned i would be happy because i love this server so much i have really Big fun in that server it's really the best RP server what i found so i would be very happy if i get unbanned! and make money and do shops and play with friends and find some new friends and be mayor and and and! Smile so i would be Very Very Happy if i get unbanned! Greeting Ghost! Cheese
Ban ID: 14072

And provide proper, logical reasoning to why we should unban you. Making rulebreakers happy is not on our agenda.
After thinking about this scenario for a day or two, I slowly began to realize why I shouldn't unban you.

You spawned HUGE props in the middle of the city and began to wave them about and smash players with them. I recall you even shooting props to the skybox and just leaving them there. You do not deserve the chance to be unbanned. You shouldn't of done what you did.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub