[GIVEAWAY] Grand Theft Auto IV [CLOSED]
Hello!

I thought I'd do a little giveaway of Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA IV)
For those of you who don't know what GTA IV is ( I'm pretty sure everyone does)

Here's a short text about the game

Spoiler :
For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.

Well the idea is simple , you pick a number and I'll draw the winner using random.org.
If you already have the game , I don't mind. You can still participate.

The giveaway will end on wednesday about 13-14 GMT+1 and I will announce the winner at 16:00 GMT + 1

myfloodify: 46
Mahti: 69
Oliver: 34
Moist:59
Holdem:17
Viljoel: 12
Midget: 48
Doctor_Enzyme: 24
Red Orchestra: 15
Tyki Mikk: 32
Equalizer: 7
Adman: 56
Generation: 96
Weecow: 21
ToasTie: 98
Nathan: 23
DarkSider: 100
Verzyn: 49
Wood Chopper: 48
46 CheeseDDDDDD
Kind Regards,
Floodify
69 asd
34 please!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
---59---
17 pl0x
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
12 pls
48 Please
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Oh my god.

24 pretty pretty please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
15 Please ! thanks