Bunch of Corleones random raid with no reason.
(05-01-2013, 08:12 PM)Judge Dredd Wrote: You do not understand the difference with "we" and "these", that guy is not related to us, he is just mad at you for what ever reasons and choose now to point out your issues.

I understand that they were not "related" to you, but they were corleones and they were participating in the raid. And they (THEY) should be punished for it.
(05-01-2013, 08:39 PM)JackHarkness Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 08:12 PM)Judge Dredd Wrote: You do not understand the difference with "we" and "these", that guy is not related to us, he is just mad at you for what ever reasons and choose now to point out your issues.

I understand that they were not "related" to you, but they were corleones and they were participating in the raid. And they (THEY) should be punished for it.

Woah bud', I was working on Lobby Security during the meeting.
I was just saying that you DID NOT regularly broadcast laws. Not broadcasting laws is a valid raid reason. However, other factors may have been involved.

Tl;dr There is no I in these.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(05-01-2013, 03:27 PM)Suit up ! Wrote: Hope you'll die soon irl <3

You are a ****** ***** ***** monkey.... WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?
Can we all just drop everything. Let the admins decide the outcome of the situation when they get to this post. No need for everybody to get all enraged. This is a game after all.
You did in our and ban us then because we tied you (very fair of you <3), but its that you like, its why you play this game, make people banned and earn so much pleasure you can stop doing it.
So you continue trying ban people again and again, like i said you will end alone, like you are irl, and you deserve it Wink

==> For you the game is here on forum and not on rp servers, don't lie xD

I keep hoping that you will die soon by some hard disease, slowly and painfully <3

@niceguyz : What is wrong with me is that i got ban by someone who doesn't have nothing else to do when i did nothing, yes because in the video i did nothing to him but i got 15 days ban, normal !
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30801
Suit up,

Are you the accused person in this BR? No you are not.
Are you the accusing person in this BR? No you are not.
Are you a witness to this incident? No you were not.

So please stop posting in this BR. It has nothing to do with you and you are just going on because you broke a rule and I caught you. As I look at your Ban History, I see that the admins have said that this is your second offence with both FailRP and Random Hostaging. So my BR on you was not the first time you broke the rules.
we did not raid u. we only wanted to talk, if we wanted to kill you we would have done so when we meet you at the 2 floor. and i dont understand whats the point in having mafia, if we cant raid ppl, must be very booring to be SS if nobody is allowed to raid u. i dunno but beeing a criminal is beeing a criminal xD and to be a criminal you gotta do criminal things. and what is a good reason to raid the president? as im new to this game and dont know everything yet..
The fact of the matter is, we wanted to roleplay with you. We wanted to talk to you. You refused and started whining in the chat. This is a roleplaying game, if you do not want to roleplay with others, i suggest that you find something else to play.

Being a president is alot more than sitting afk on the top floor of the nexus gaining tax money while watching tv or whatever.

When we realised that you didnt want to roleplay with us, we stopped. That is when one of your guys started running around RDMing us.

Realise this. We only wanted to roleplay with you in this roleplaying game. Sorry for wanting to play with you, if we knew you would take it so personally we wouldnt have tried.
so true xD
If you wanted to RP, why not simply give me an RP reason to come talk with me, and I would have let you up. You just kept telling my SS that it is private, and not telling me why you want to see me is suspicious.