Bunch of Corleones random raid with no reason.
Name of player:
Judge Dredd
[FL:RP] BOTnim
Distanza
killaninja12
SHiTLeSS

SteamID:
"Judge Dredd" STEAM_0:1:15476664
"[FL:RP] BOTnim" STEAM_0:0:56111302
"Distanza" STEAM_0:0:12536494
"killaninja12" STEAM_0:1:52368679
"SHiTLeSS" STEAM_0:0:18243951

Time in GMT: 5:25AM

Server: V33X

Summary:
I was president, Some corleones wanted to have a meeting. I had the SS ask them why. They didnt say why so I told them no. Then they threaten to attack SS so I told cops and SS to arrest them. Then they start shooting and try and raid the nexus. They find me and do NOT have any guns out. so I run and escape.

One Corleone "BOTnim" takes me hostage and says there is no reason. Then runs away to leave me be. He then holsters his gun (even says it over voice) Then I escape. Another Corleone finds me and tells me not to move. A good gun dealer kills him and I escape once again. I have yet to find any reason for the raid other than "It is fun" or "We just wanted a meeting with you" ((and in the meeting they would have raided)) because I think they said so in OOC (but I didn't take this into IC because they didnt give me a reason to let the have the meeting)

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/0yUfb70Bl3Q
"I was president, Some corleones wanted to have a meeting. I had the SS ask them why. They didnt say why so I told them no. Then they threaten to attack SS so I told cops and SS to arrest them. Then they start shooting and try and raid the nexus. They find me and do NOT have any guns out. so I run and escape.

One Corleone "BOTnim" takes me hostage and says there is no reason. Then runs away to leave me be. Then I escape. Another Corleone finds me and tells me not to move. A good gun dealer kills him and I escape once again. I have yet to find any reason for the raid other than "It is fun" or "We just wanted a meeting with you" ((and in the meeting they would have raided)) because I think they said so in OOC (but I didn't take this into IC because they didnt give me a reason to let the have the meeting)"

Right, lets take your crap apart bit by bit, as I wasRPing on the server for 5 hours, having fun until I came across you.

"I was president, Some corleones wanted to have a meeting. I had the SS ask them why. They didnt say why so I told them no."

You were president, you were doing a terrible job at it too, some corleones wanted to have a meeting? what you mean to say is, the corleones were pretty much half of the server population, so we were the only real fraction on the server at the time, you were not posting laws, anything to do with taxes or any adverts.

We wanted a meeting with you, we told the guard over and over that we could only tell you, that it was a secret thing that only the president could hear, you still said no, you were denying a meeting with basically half of the server and we were only half of the server really role playing as everyone was doing their own thing at the time.
Seeing as it would of been against the rules for us just to shoot you, why not just come out where that guard was hiding while talking to us? that was completely safe, but instead of role playing, you just tried to get rid of us over and over.

"Then they threaten to attack SS so I told cops and SS to arrest them. Then they start shooting and try and raid the nexus. They find me and do NOT have any guns out. so I run and escape."

One of the fraction member's threatened the guard which sparked the idea of actually raiding seeing as you were just ignoring the "people" and denying a meeting with them.

We got through the barrier, we didn't kill the guard, we went and looked for you, we didn't threaten you, we didn't shoot you, you just instanetly ran away when we came across you.

"One Corleone "BOTnim" takes me hostage and says there is no reason. Then runs away to leave me be. "
BOTnim joined the fraction after we caught up to you inside the Nexus, he had no idea what was going on, no one even knew he was in the fraction, so you can't include him in this as he was just some random guy who just wanted to join in.

"Then I escape. Another Corleone finds me and tells me not to move. A good gun dealer kills him and I escape once again"
I have no idea about this as we gave up role playing with you soon as you started whining.

"I have yet to find any reason for the raid other than "It is fun" or "We just wanted a meeting with you" ((and in the meeting they would have raided)) because I think they said so in OOC (but I didn't take this into IC because they didnt give me a reason to let the have the meeting)"

I do not recall anyone saying it was for fun, I remember people saying we only wanted a meeting.
You think that we said we were going to raid if we had a meeting? I do not recall this either, I remember people saying we don't want to hurt you or raiding you, like said in the video.

Here is a reason to have a meeting.
1: we were the only fraction on the server, all other fractions/jobs were 1 person, rebels, police, ss, etc.
2: It is a role play server, how about rather than hide away from role play, you actually do it.
3: You are a damn president, do your job, go meet the people of your city.

Now, you oddly enough missed out a lot of other things in your video, which would hopefully be seen if any admin even takes you remote serious and investigates.

Will point out simple things that just showed you were not role playing the role of president.
Such as when someone new joiend the server and fraction then got tazed and shot while tazed for being in the city, you said it is his fault for joining the fraction, not your fault for not saying every so often "By the way, so and so group isn't allowed in the city".
So there is a great example of you just whining and passing the buck.

Second, you were defending people that just randomly attacked the fraction Corleone, police attacking randomly, rebels attacking us, gun dealers, you didn't care about this or demote anyone for anything, all you did is whine and complain when we tried to role play with you.

I will admit we had that blood thirsty member, but he didn't follow orders of the (don) me, so you can hardly blame the whole fraction or me for something someone did that he was not ICly/OOCly told to do.

tl;dr
When someone acts like a child then threatens to get me banned on my first real role play session after donating a scary amount, I don't want to leave anything to chance so I posted a book to try and prove my innocence.
Quote:"You were president, you were doing a terrible job at it too, some corleones wanted to have a meeting? what you mean to say is, the corleones were pretty much half of the server population, so we were the only real fraction on the server at the time, you were not posting laws, anything to do with taxes or any adverts."

As President I do not have to accept anybody into my office, especially if they will not give me a reason to. I, or any president, would let random people walk into their office.

Quote:You were president, you were doing a terrible job at it too, some corleones wanted to have a meeting? what you mean to say is, the corleones were pretty much half of the server population, so we were the only real fraction on the server at the time, you were not posting laws, anything to do with taxes or any adverts.

Just because you have nothing better to do doesn't give you the right to random raid the Nexus. I did post laws from time to time. Ingame you said I had to do it every 5 min. This is false as I did not see any rules (Link Here) about it being 5 min. I did give reasons for taxes, taxes were low at 10 due to low crime in city. After your random raid they were raised. And feel free to check server chat logs because I did use /broadcast and explained why. There was that rebel ( I don't remember his name) who always asked why I was making laws and taxes.

Quote:One of the fraction member's threatened the guard which sparked the idea of actually raiding seeing as you were just ignoring the "people" and denying a meeting with them.

You were all there together, if one threatened, then you all are a threat. You should have told your groupies to be quite and not talk because it was in character, thus it was apart of the RP.

Quote:We got through the barrier, we didn't kill the guard, we went and looked for you, we didn't threaten you, we didn't shoot you, you just instanetly ran away when we came across you.

Yes, you got through, and you were looking for me, you didnt have guns out which is why I was able to get away (no FearRP involved). Before you came up I herd a lot of weapons fire downstairs and you guys did set the nexus on fire which is attempt murder of police officers who were near the fire. And in RP, the whole building could have burnt down.

Quote:I remember people saying we don't want to hurt you or raiding you, like said in the video.

I do believe a rapist will sometimes say "This will not hurt at all" right before he rapes you... You were about to take me hostage for all I know. about 5 corleones surrounding me in a room without guards, yea in RP I was scared for my life, not to mention you already set the lobby on fire.

Quote:You are a damn president, do your job, go meet the people of your city.

If they were unarmed and not 5 corleones armed I would have. Also I would have let you up if you would have given me reason, but you did not give an RP reason to meet with president (at the time).

Quote:Such as when someone new joiend the server and fraction then got tazed and shot while tazed for being in the city, you said it is his fault for joining the fraction, not your fault for not saying every so often "By the way, so and so group isn't allowed in the city".
So there is a great example of you just whining and passing the buck.

I find this corleone in the nexus, I have the cops tase him so he does not attack, After he explains he is new and just joined server, he is woken up and sent on his way out of the city (which the corleone were banned)

Quote:you were defending people that just randomly attacked the fraction Corleone, police attacking randomly, rebels attacking us, gun dealers, you didn't care about this or demote anyone for anything, all you did is whine and complain when we tried to role play with you.

I was in my office, I have nothing to do with Rebels and gun dealers attacking you. And like you said, there were only 1 ss, 1 sarg, and 1 cop.

Quote:1: we were the only fraction on the server, all other fractions/jobs were 1 person, rebels, police, ss, etc.

So how were they attacking you, then magically a pear at the nexus to defend me?

Quote:I will admit we had that blood thirsty member, but he didn't follow orders of the (don) me,

Yes, that was BOTnim, who hostaged me behind the building. He was president before me (4 times) one of his friends and him were switching between president. When one would die the other would just pop into president's job. This is why he was after me mostly. But it is OOC that I got president for once instead of him.

Quote:so you can hardly blame the whole fraction or me for something someone did that he was not ICly/OOCly told to do.

If you do not trust him to raid properly, do not have him in your gang. He was apart of your raid and gang. Let the admins decide if they are to just punish him, or everybody else.

Quote:When someone acts like a child then threatens to get me banned on my first real role play session after donating a scary amount, I don't want to leave anything to chance so I posted a book to try and prove my innocence.

I do not have any REAL evidence against you personally (other than the random raid) but the REAL people who didn't RP was that Blood thirst BOTnim, and the focking campers guy. I already did a BR on fockingcampers for RDMing me as cop earlier today...
I know you got nothing really on me, but I don't want leave anything to chance incase I did get banned somehow.

I understand that you don't have to interact with us if not wanted, but hardly anyone on at th time so in my view it was a good idea to role play and silly not too.

And again I don't have a clue who BOTnim is, he joined after we found, after we spent a while talking to that guard, he was just a random guy who wanted to role play and joined mafia so he could do so.

But now only just woke up and cna't really be bothered to argue a point Tounge
I was on the server at this point, and can attest to the fact that laws were not being broadcasted regulary.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(04-30-2013, 05:21 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: I was on the server at this point, and can attest to the fact that laws were not being broadcasted regulary.

If the laws are not broadcasted regularly you can just ask him to do the laws... It is not a valid reason to raid.
(04-30-2013, 05:56 AM)Niceguyz Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 05:21 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: I was on the server at this point, and can attest to the fact that laws were not being broadcasted regulary.

If the laws are not broadcasted regularly you can just ask him to do the laws... It is not a valid reason to raid.

With all due respect, I was mearly pointing out that, while he was in Presidentship, he did not regulary broadcast laws. This and a combination of other factors led to the raid from these kind gentlemen. I was not saying it was or is a raid reason. I apollogise for the terrible misunderstanding.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Get a life, stop use all your poor time for ban people, especially when you break into people house when they open to come home ...
People like you just disgust me, your are happy by making other stop play, just go play a game alone, this will be better for planet earth Smile

Hope you'll die soon irl <3
Quote:his and a combination of other factors led to the raid from these kind gentlemen.

So now you guys are calling it a raid? I thought that it was not a "raid" that you just wanted a "meeting" with me.

Quote:especially when you break into people house when they open to come home ...
People like you just disgust me, your are happy by making other stop play, just go play a game alone, this will be better for planet earth

Erm... relevance? I do not ever recalling breaking into people's house. If I ever did, please provide proof of this as I do NEVER recall doing this...
Lol, I can see this isn't going anywhereTounge

"So now you guys are calling it a raid? I thought that it was not a "raid" that you just wanted a "meeting" with me."

You do not understand the difference with "we" and "these", that guy is not related to us, he is just mad at you for what ever reasons and choose now to point out your issues.