Random raid,RDM
Name of player: [FL:RP] Asuma

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54233924

Time in GMT: About 3:30pm

Server: V2P

Summary: I was president and some corlones invited me to come to their house so to be peaceful. I came with guards and after a while one my SS said they were going to put the hummer in their driveway so he went out and a few seconds later i hear there fading door being hacked, I thought it was the SS trying to get in so I opened the door 2 people rushed in 1 with a gas mask and a civ came through and shot me, i don't know what happened after that but from what i heard my guards got hostaged by them.

Evidence: I do not know what evidence I need to prove that they killed me but I have pictures of the owner of the house claiming that they random raided and that i was invited over
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=141920608 (look at middle)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=141920576 (bottom )
So this is what realy happened, Me and Humla were protesting against the president becouse he was corrupt and we were standing like 3 minutes and than the president came and his guards started to cuf me and Humla, than he yelled KILL ALL PROTESTORS which was something that an Dictator would say than later he ordered somebody to punch me the whole time and than he arrested me.
And than I came out of jail and did tell Humla to follow the president.
First it was Cliffs, MTL, And than the villa's and than me and Humla were armed up and rushed into the place where the president is and took him down.

So why should this be Random Raid + RDM?

You tortured me with punching?
You sayed :Kill all protestors?
You were also working with the corleone's as far as I saw?

Have a wonderfull day.

Sincerly, Asuma.
Please explain to me how it is a random raid? You were within the walls, we had the HSS under gunpoint and told him to ask you to open the door, I can assure you even heard Asuma talking and you knew we were outside. Why didnt you come out? I yelled to you to open.

We didnt raid the Corleones, we got in to get you. You told your guards to kill us then you said "Wait" and imprisoned Asuma and then went away, left me with your private guard (Corie the Nub) who didnt know what to do and released me. We were having a calm protest and you came and wanted to kill us so we had to retaliate.

We didnt hostage one single SS. We got in, did our thing and was going to get out but Asuma got injured by the stuck Hummer (I think) and I died by your SS and the Corleones. I didnt shoot one single shot at the Corleones except for some accidental shots when they ran into the garage where I was hiding.
How did you tell him while in jail, metagaming?

as the picture show they invited me to come and as far as i know thier is no rule against having food with corelones
(04-28-2013, 06:01 PM)Wazzup! Wrote: How did you tell him while in jail, metagaming?

He was in jail for 1 minute and I believe he is a donator which halfs that time. The first time I reported your whereabouts he should have already been out from the jail.
Quote:Please explain to me how it is a random raid? You were within the walls, we had the HSS under gunpoint and told him to ask you to open the door, I can assure you even heard Asuma talking and you knew we were outside. Why didnt you come out? I yelled to you to open.

I did not hear any yell (look at the last evidence ) i was at the back of their garden i only came over because I thought the SS was trying to get in i then opened the door and you shot me without even saying raid
(04-28-2013, 06:25 PM)Wazzup! Wrote:
Quote:Please explain to me how it is a random raid? You were within the walls, we had the HSS under gunpoint and told him to ask you to open the door, I can assure you even heard Asuma talking and you knew we were outside. Why didnt you come out? I yelled to you to open.

I did not hear any yell (look at the last evidence ) i was at the back of their garden i only came over because I thought the SS was trying to get in i then opened the door and you shot me without even saying raid

Fair enough, you could have been a long way from us. Do we really have to say raid? I know I have heard it before and therefore I have it binded but I rarley use it. I have raided with admins before that havent said "Raid!" either and I cant find anything about it in the rules.

Seeing people that you ordered to kill with guns pretty much indicates that they are after you, I dont see the point of yelling raid in that moment.
Quote:Fair enough, you could have been a long way from us. Do we really have to say raid?
yes

Quote: I have raided with admins before that havent said "Raid!"
we are not talking about admins raiding though

Quote:Seeing people that you ordered to kill with guns pretty much indicates that they are after you, I dont see the point of yelling raid in that moment.
I did not know it was you, I can not see through walls
(04-28-2013, 07:19 PM)Wazzup! Wrote:
Quote:Fair enough, you could have been a long way from us. Do we really have to say raid?
yes

Where is the rule about that?

Quote: I have raided with admins before that havent said "Raid!"
we are not talking about admins raiding though

Making a point that yelling raid is not needed.

Quote:Seeing people that you ordered to kill with guns pretty much indicates that they are after you, I dont see the point of yelling raid in that moment.
I did not know it was you, I can not see through walls

You saw us enter with guns.

I dont want to argue anymore. It was a legit raid, you ordered your agents to kill us then arrested Asuma but not me. We went to kill you before you ordered them to kill us again. Simple as that.
i did not see that you were involved in the protest and why would i order my SS to find and kill you thats hit man RP