Unban Request - I was already banned for this incident
Your name: Jamie

Your ban ID: 30629

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: BRA: Prop pushing, Attempted Prop kill (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: Don't remember, as this was almost 2 weeks ago.

Why we should unban you: Well, this unban request is quite simple. I have already been banned for the incident outlined in the BR that was reported. The old ban number is 30103, so there isn't any reason for me to have been banned again.

On top of this, the ban given was an "extension due to current ban" however the "current ban" it is referring to was actually lifted.
How can you have already been banned for that reason when it the only ban with that reason
Yes you maybe due a reduction due to unban of prev ban
But I'm unsure of the original length of the ban to change it too
(04-28-2013, 01:09 PM)Temar Wrote: How can you have already been banned for that reason when it the only ban with that reason
Yes you maybe due a reduction due to unban of prev ban
But I'm unsure of the original length of the ban to change it too

The ban I received previously (the code I posted) was from the same day as the ban request topic was made, and was about the exact same incident. The incident was to do with me prop blocking the corleone spawn, and I received a 24h ban for it. The ban request was about the same incident, and I received another ban for it, despite my previous 24h ban.
Looking that the reasons they are different
1 is prop blocking
The other is prop pushing / trying to kill
(04-28-2013, 01:31 PM)Temar Wrote: Looking that the reasons they are different
1 is prop blocking
The other is prop pushing / trying to kill

Yeah I don't understand that either, because I'd already testified to not doing that in the BR topic and there was literally no evidence that I had done it.
Upon looking at the logs and evidence, I apologize and have removed your ban. I must have been getting tired when I got to your ban request and made a mistake.