Bazclick randomly hostaging
Name of player: Bazclick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39207740

Time in GMT: 13.34

Server: v2p

Summary: So I had a radio call about Corleones causing trouble at Metro and being a little behind from the other officers/SS because I was AFK I went down by myself and I met this group of people (S.I.E) standing around with guns. Out of nowhere they hostage me and took me to offices 2 where their base was. There were no indication that they owned the place except when you got in and saw the keypad etc. I noticed this on the video as I didnt think of it earlier so I have to change the reason for the ban request.

I was going to make this under the Hostage rule number 8: "You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it." But as they did have a base (didnt own any doors though) nearby I'll go with random hostage since they had no reason what so ever of doing it.

His reasons were, and I quote:

"then pres post no laws"
"the city is in chaos"
"people are RDMed and Cdmed"
"and I thought he was a shitty pres"

Later he told us that the reason was for he was being arrested twice for trespassing.

These are no reasons to hostage a SS agent and then go raid the president. It took a long while before he even told anyone that he had SS agents as hostages.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9SkDcTnQ...e=youtu.be

His reasons:

And lets have a look at the logs shall we?

At the top of the logs you can see the president broadcasting laws. And at the bottom you see me getting tied up. As you can tell it had only gone a few minutes since last broadcast was made.
I was the pres and i did post laws, if he had asked over ooc then sure i would of posted them again
I was also involved.

I was coming out of the nexus garage to find the whole of the nexus was on fire. There were no men with guns or anybody who looked like they were about to raid. I went into the nexus and started to evacuate everybody within the nexus.

As everybody was leaving a man comes up from being and aims a gun at me. Everybody comes back into the nexus and aims guns at me. Upon asking for a reason for the raid/molotov Bazclick responded with 'He doesn't post laws and the city is chaos'.

They tied me up with a hostage rope and went up to raid the president leaving one of their agents behind. They then came back down after realising the President wasn't even there. Bazclick comes up to me and says 'Follow me' with a gun aimed at me. They start walking to their base. However, just as we're leaving the nexus the President posts the laws completly un-aware that there has been a raid, yet the men still hostage me and take me to their base where Humla was already hostaged and waiting.

To be honest, if he had a valid reason to raid then I wouldn't have been bothered but 'no laws' when the President is clearly posting laws is pretty stupid, in my opinion.

I have a bit of evidence to back this up however my fraps crashed an awful lot today so theres not a lot to it.

http://youtu.be/178mgywgOiY

EDIT: After watching the video I've realised that proved or showed absolutely nothing.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
(04-28-2013, 06:32 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: -snip-

It shows that they raided without a reason.
Approved