UnBan Me :)ReMiiX
b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP]ReMiiX

Your ban ID: 30653

Banned by: (Jokkah)

Reason: (FailRP)

Involved: Johnsyndrome21 And TylerSparks
Why we should unban you: Ok So first of all i did not change my name to avoid ban i changed my name to have The [FL:RP] In my name to Represent i play on this server and enjoy it alot Because i joined the steam group..Another thing is Johnsyndrome21 was a dictator and iwas moving him to the lake to hide away until the raids blew over. Also i was following direct orders to drive fats and don't hit anyone. And while i was driving through the tunnel i was shot at. So i was drifting away and trying to avoid the bullets flying at me and when i came of the tunnel i was being followed by a cop car hoping he was here to protect the president with me while the other ss were on the way over to the lake. I was held back by the shots and i wanted to hide the pres at the um until backup arrived. Then TylerSparks came up and talked down to me like a cop has more power then a ss so i was confused along with the president. So The president wanted to get back to the lake so the raiders dindt find us and kill me and the president. Also Tyler random deomted me after he becamse president wich forced to come up and have a chat about why i lost my job. Anyway thanks for reading and i hope i get unbanned Thanks Smile.
Ban under 24 hours.