Unban request
Your name: Pixel Shrimp (steam name: 360px)

Your ban ID: 30612

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: They call it Scamming.

Involved: A guy which is calling me a scammer.

Why we should unban you:I will tell you everything what happend: I was talking with a policeman while someone came to me and started talking with me. I said that i can't hear him. So he typed that I have to buy a "fish" for him because he gaved me 1k(It was my first time as a chef). I even didint noticed before that i got 1k more. I started searching for a thing called "fish", but what I found was "Fishing rod", so I though its wrong item. He said to hurry up, so I clicked to buy some food, I think "Chinese". I purchased it, but it didint appeared in my inventory, so I got lost.. He started calling me scammer. I was trying to find where my purchased food spawned but I couldn't find. He repeated that I'm scammer, so I'm ironically said "of course i'm scammer,..." (something like that). Then suddenly I got banned.

I'm playing here only 3h+ , First time as a chef. I don't know how everything works.
Sorry for my ignorance.
you story checks out, dont be sarcastic in future as that was most likely the cause of you simple getting banned as a scammer instead
Fish has to be fished from a lake using fishing rod
when manufacturing, the items spawn were you are looking, in this case someone else found and took the chineese
Approved