Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Solid Snake

Your ban ID: 19443

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Proppushing

Involved: ...

Why we should unban you: I accidentally proppushed a car, while trying to use a chair to sit myself.

I was lagging at the time it happened, and I hitted a cab, I apologized right after, and told it was not intencional.

Then mister [FL] Shadow, without asking questions, banned me without saying nothing.

I didn't post at the time, because I didn't had an account on the forums, and it was 1 day ban.

What I want from here, is a review of the sittuation, and the ban to be deleted from the records.
Hello,

I am sorry but I don't remember you.. this ban was issued on the 18th of December, 2012.
Why wait over 5 months to make an unban request/request a review to possibly delete the ban?

Shadow~
(04-27-2013, 05:45 PM)Shadow Wrote: Hello,

I am sorry but I don't remember you.. this ban was issued on the 18th of December, 2012.
Why wait over 5 months to make an unban request/request a review to possibly delete the ban?

Shadow~

I didn't had a forum account, and the rules say we can't post a unban request if it's only one day.

I only want this off my record, since I never proppushing any car intecionally, it was only an accident.
Hello,

Fair enough about not being allowed to post an Unban Request but if you think that this ban was unrighteous and you want it removed from your record, you will have to provide evidence to support your acquisition. You have 24 hours to do so or this will be closed.

Shadow~
How Im suppose to prove this?

The only proof I have, is all the guys around me, that saw it was an accident.

Admins should look closelly and get proofs, before banning a player to, although that is not in the rules, it would make the server and bans more fair.
We're trusted to use our own judgement and via the use of administrative tools use our enhanced perspective on events to enforce the rules. If we were required to obtain evidence for every ban, then likely we would flood our computers and become obsolete considering we have a ban request section for exactly that sort of operation.

What you must understand is that, for you remembering the event is easy because it was clearly a significant one in your time here at Fearless. Shadow, however, has had to enforce the rules and issue suspensions for months after the period in question and likely has had to try and remember tens if not hundreds of suspensions.

The reason we require some sort of alternative evidence is to clearly outline our own mistakes, to deem our own bans unjust. If not, it becomes increasingly difficult and your ban is among an increasing amount of others attempting to use the fact that admins won't remember bans to scrape them off of your record.

The fact remains, you received a suspension on the 18th December 2012. Your forum account joined in January 2013, allowing you avid time to try and appeal the event much closer to when it was issued. I am puzzled as to why you waited an extra three months to appeal this?

After reviewing what you have stated, and taking into account Shadow's administrative judgement I have reached a conclusion.

Appeal denied.

Closing notes:
Due to a combination of a lack of alternative evidence to overturn the suspension and the time period in question leading to a forgetting of the issued suspension; there is little motive to approve this appeal. The events detailed by the accused indicate possible lag, something which cannot be proven upon and something that, whilst unfortunate, still led to actions in violation of our rules.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team