Unban Request
Your name: Solid Snake

Your ban ID: 19283

Banned by: [FM:M] Zealord

Reason: RDM

Involved: The Rock

Why we should unban you: I never RDMed anyone, I was leaving a complex with The Rock, when a newbie cames out with a deagle on his hand, and starts shooting at our car.

I then get out of the car, while the newbie is running to his house, I try to lockpick the house, but the guy propblocked the entry, that's when Zealords cames, deletes the prop, follows the newbie with me inside.

Then he starts saying he's a newbie, and I should let him go (I never knew he was a moderator at all, I was a newbie myself) so I killed the newbie, and was blamed for RDM, which is a lie, the newbie that tried to RDM me and The Rock, and even prop blocked a house entry.

I would like to this ban to be removed from the records, since it's not fair at all, I didn't broke any rule, and didn't RDM, I killed a guy that tried to kill me for no reason, I was defending myself.

I know we should listen to the admins, moderators, etc.. But like I said, I was a newbie myself at the time, and didn't know Zealord was a moderator at all.

I didn't post at the time, because I didn't had an account on the forums, and it was 1 day ban.

What I want from here, is a review of the sittuation, and the ban to be deleted from the records.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
As stated in your own accounts of events, you directly ignored commands from a moderator not to engage in hostile actions with player you described as 'newbie'. This is in direct violation of our rules and regardless of experience, this should have been known. Again, no ulterior evidence was submitted combined with the moderator in question having now resigned and the time period since the events makes this appeal hard to review efficiently. I have decided to deny the appeal on the grounds that you admit to violating the moderator's orders and having waited nearly 3 months to attempt to appeal the ban.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team