BR on [NG]Rhys
"Hey is Rhys Undercorver Agent " "No i do not" - That makes no sense if you wrote it in english.
(04-27-2013, 09:35 PM)Aviator Wrote: I am failing to see any rule breakage here. The accused didn't break FearRP, by the time your taser was out, he was out of range to be expected to follow FearRP.

As for the beginning of the video, he isn't looking at you and is 'talking', that usually indicates that he is busy and typing something, thus can not be expected to follow fearRP immediately.

(03-14-2013, 06:53 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 06:22 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.

I presume this applies to handcuffs as well? If so, then I'll be posting a lot of ban requests regarding FearRP from now on. Its like 7/10 who run while being handcuffed.

Yes, it does.
Yeah Humla, i just took it as FearRP breakage, maybe i'm wrong but it's not realistic when someone is just entering his car and running away, after being on gunpoint, and after almost getting handcuffed. I know it's not real life but thing like that won't be even able to happen, he just used game's limitation.
(04-27-2013, 10:07 PM)Humla Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 09:35 PM)Aviator Wrote: I am failing to see any rule breakage here. The accused didn't break FearRP, by the time your taser was out, he was out of range to be expected to follow FearRP.

As for the beginning of the video, he isn't looking at you and is 'talking', that usually indicates that he is busy and typing something, thus can not be expected to follow fearRP immediately.

(03-14-2013, 06:53 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 06:22 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.

I presume this applies to handcuffs as well? If so, then I'll be posting a lot of ban requests regarding FearRP from now on. Its like 7/10 who run while being handcuffed.

Yes, it does.

Thanks for clearing this up. I think that an extra note should be added in the FearRP rule, about handcuffs.
Regards,
aviator
I want also to answer to your first post since i didn't read it carefully.

You said "First I wasent Pretending The President said that I could Secondly you tryed to random arrest me". If you were pretending that president said that and i exposed you, it wasn't random arrest.
It was.
Your arguments = WOW.
I'm pretty sure I was the president at the time, I did not tell Rhys he could be anything at all.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
You were not The President at that time The other one accepted I did not realise there was another one but still this isent fear rp and why do people keep continusly posting on this?
Because you keep answering? It's FearRP, read Humla's post. And i can't freaking get why you keep lying and lying. As you can see clearly on the video, Astroo answered me and you can even see broadcasts by Astroo. He was the president and he was the one who told me that he didn't accepted you as Undercover Agent, and you even said here in the first post that you only pretended to be Undercover Agent. Even if you are apporved undercover agent, still you can't have weapon out in public, and what about fake undercover agent with weapon out? I have decided to post a BR on you because that wasn't first time when you broke the rules that day (you know better), looks like you aren't learning anything from your bans.