BR on [NG]Rhys
Name of player: [NG]Rhys

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40910221

Time in GMT: gmt+2 athens greece, gmt+3 due to dst

Server: V2D

Summary: Simply the first guy pretended to be an Undercover Agent, when i asked a president if he approved him, he said no. So had this guy on my gunpoint and i asked this guy to drop his weapon and i was about to arrest him, but when i was doing it he ran, entered his car, and drove away.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1NvmXOWIJ0&

[Image: hl2_2013_04_27_14_19_51_972.png] [Image: hl2_2013_04_27_14_19_55_425.png]
First I wasent Pretending The President said that I could Secondly you tryed to random arrest me and then it wasent fear rp you had your cuffs out and at the end don't say thats when you broke it well no you pulled it out when I was halfway down the road (On the video)
I can't understand a thing you said, but if someone is having you at the gunpoint, you are scared, in this situation - a police officer. So after i had you on my gunpoint, i was arresting you, doesn't matter if it's a random arrest or not, still you have no excuse to break fearrp. But that wasn't random arrest, i asked president if he approved your job, he says "No i did not." If fearrp had looked like "you are breaking fearrp if you are running while on gunpoint, but if a police officer pointed a gun on you and then changed his weapon to cuffs and you run away, you aren't breaking fearrp" that would be completely nosense.
You dident have me at Gunpoint you had Cuffs and I was typing thats why I dident see

And yes you can run from Cuffs it aint fear rp
That will be admins decision, not yours.
I am failing to see any rule breakage here. The accused didn't break FearRP, by the time your taser was out, he was out of range to be expected to follow FearRP.

As for the beginning of the video, he isn't looking at you and is 'talking', that usually indicates that he is busy and typing something, thus can not be expected to follow fearRP immediately.
Regards,
aviator
Initially i had my gun out, not taser, and right when he turned right, he saw my gun, then i switched to handcuffs after i heard that the president didn't approve him as Undercover Agent. I think also that it's not normal when a cop pulls out handcuffs and the suspect is simply running in the car and run away. I can't imagine such thing IRL, of course CityRP isn't real life, but still it's not realistic. I had my gun out and just when he turned around to me and told him to drop his weapon, i switched to handcuffs. Sorry but there's no way to have out two things at once - handcuffs and a gun. Anyways i won't work that hard to get that guy banned, we cleared this situation a little, so either this will get denied either accepted, doesn't matter. I was just annoyed when 5th guy broke fearrp (maybe not this time, it was just my feeling). Just leave it to admins decision.
Nope he did it clearly states in the thing he says "No I dont" what does that have to do with me being an Undercover Agent. you did not have a Taser out I was long gone when you probaly did. I was also talking to the Rebel but you rudely Inturupted me.To be honest I havent broken any Rule, I saw no Gun I was consentrating on that Man

Your Sincerely, Rhys

(04-27-2013, 09:51 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: Nope he did it clearly states in the thing he says "No I do not" what does that have to do with me being an Undercover Agent. you did not have a Taser out I was long gone when you probaly did. I was also talking to the Rebel but you rudely Inturupted me.To be honest I havent broken any Rule, I saw no Gun I was consentrating on that Man

Your Sincerely, Rhys
Rhys, to be honest you saw my gun and stop lying. Even on the video when you turned in my direction i had my gun out still for a while, then i switched to tazer, and to handcuffs. I rudely interrupted you because you had weapon out = you were dangerous as president didn't approve you.

@I watched the video again and how the hell you didn't see my weapon? You just turned in my direction and i had my weapon out for about 2 seconds, then i changed it to handcuffs, and you simple entered your car and ran away. Well, lets leave it for admins decision.
Freezak you stop lying you dident have Taser out and President did aproove me you said something else cause im pritty sure asking someone "Hey is Rhys Undercover Agent" "No I do not" that conversation has nothing to do with it stop lying.

And from other views they can clearly see this too that I did nothing wrong