scaming
Sad 
Name of player:just try to get me bitch, lars

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:59647058, STEAM_0:0:58434922

Time in GMT: 8:45 pm

Server: v2p

Summary:these two guys came up and set up a booth and had a number box and had a note with a number and when we geussed a number and if it was right then they would use the fading door and make a new note apper with a different number. the way my friend and i found out is we went up one would watch the number box and one would go put a number down and when they finished we would switch and go put the same number down, we never saw them put a number in so we new that they put fading door note in there. we started to catch on and when we confronted them the packed up and left ASAP. we got mad and now im broke. i now its my own stupidity to keep trying but they scamed us and im not happy about it, if there is some way to check if they kept useing fading doors around this time then that will be great. if you do catch them i would love to get my money back i spent about 100K on the game, but i really wanted the BMW they had.so please try to help me, thank you for reading.

Evidence:i dont have eveidence im sorry but im really mad that i lost all that my money to a scamer.
I was there and I spent 15 K on trying to win the mustang and got nothing
These two players do not even have a BMW. He also scammed me a while back.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
They had a bmw on display
I'm afraid they won't get banned without providing any evidence, so you just wasted time to post this BR.
it probly was a waste of time to post this but i want my money back and would like them to get punished. look at the people that they are scamming anyways, and i think the admins could take the time if they want to, to check the logs and see if i was right and using fading doors and alot of notes.
logs will not prove this
Lack of evidence.