Is a video blocked in your country on youtube?
Get this https://proxtube.com/

That's really all I have to say.
Aaaaand Installed.

Cheers!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Aaah, Thanks alot.

Most of the gaming channels that i like to watch, have been blocked in my country. It's only until now i have found out you can actually watch them! Thanks alot!
I seem to find many videos are available to me. Never had to use anything like this before.

I will make a mental note, could be useful.
Regards,
aviator
Not that i need it, i never seen a video blocked in denmark :3
But pretty usefull..
I rarely find blocked videos myself, but it happens once in a while.
Hur En Murica De Gubbernment aint allowed ta blok te videas.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(05-05-2013, 04:51 PM)Fiblez Wrote: Hur En Murica De Gubbernment aint allowed ta blok te videas.

Why you have to talk like retard, Also thanks for this now I can watch ice hockey thru youtube.
I don't often find videos that a blocked in my country, so I wont download this right now.

I've got the thread saved in a notepad, just in case it does happen to me!

Thank you for sharing this!
(05-07-2013, 06:43 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 04:51 PM)Fiblez Wrote: Hur En Murica De Gubbernment aint allowed ta blok te videas.

Why you have to talk like retard, Also thanks for this now I can watch ice hockey thru youtube.

I was playing up the usual reaction by one of my fellow citizens of the United States Of America as a joke, I am in no way mentally handicapped.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.