Unban request - Abusive request
Your name: Lorssium

Your ban ID: 30539

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Well... I would like to know.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The reason is simple : There is no justification for such a ban as there is no reason to. Especially when my first ban is 24h and magically turned into 3 days for... no reason again I guess.

As a comparison, lets take a look on others 3 days ban reasons (just to show you this is ridiculous) :

'Building contraptions to prop smash cars' ; 'Random tazing, Racism' ; 'Throwing a player around in a chair' ; 'Proppushing' ; 'Admin Disrespect,Listen to the admin,Not Call him a bitch and more' ; 'Randomly shooting at people as a cop, FailRP' ; 'Racist clan tag'... Can we really compare a supposed "Hidden keypad" (because it wasnt, and just in case, I've moved it like 10s later to show I'm kinda gently and totally not against any rules/laws) with all those reasons ?

I guess I'm done with this, waiting for explanations.
The ban reason is on the ban page: Ban request approved: Hidden keypad.

You're supposed to put that in there, not your own interpretation.
I was harsher on you due to the abuse you said to a player over Steam, as advised by the SA team.
Its not just my own interpretation, as far there is no rules against I've done and I'm still looking for the reason my ban managed to 24h > 72h.

What kind of abuse ? Because you're like his father or something like this ? I just add him through Steam to know why he did such a thing, asking for people to banned for ridiculous reason. How I'm supposed to stay calm and not be angry when I'm playing correctly, speaking with friends InGame and finally see a ban incoming for a supposed "Hidden keypad" ? There is no reason to, I was clearly speaking gently to him first, and then turn'd angry because he was talking like a really arrogant guy.

And by the way, its is not because you know him that he must have favors, I think you should be totally neutral.
Also, would like to add that I was playing with a friend of mine yesterday, Jokhah was also here and stood for like 20-30min in my shop beside of the supposed "Hidden keypad" and he said nothing about it, so I guess if it was a real crime, he would have seen it.
Appeal denied.

Rules were broken, ban's valid. Keep in mind, bans will always be longer for the rude, cocky types - so 3 days is just fine here.