Unban Request
Your name: Paul Boehm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20417797

Banning Admin: [FL] Thetimator

Ban Length: 1 day and 6 ½ hours

Reason for the ban: Propblock

Why we should unban you: Well you see, it all starts with me building a little base which put some money printers in. Of course about 2 min later someone figures out there is a door and commenses a raid. It actually started out with me opening the door because some said police. but after that the rp stopped. When they got into the appartment they reached one of my elevator doors which I had build. I thought they wont get through there and ran into my money printer room. These "raiders" then start abusing using a bug in my construction which goes as following. They press in some random code which is wrong, then the door open like it was preparing to close. They then run in through the door while the bug is occuring. I then realize this and start typing to the admin via the "@" option. He does not respond. Then i start asking for him in "OOC"( which I know is not allowed but I had to ). He still doess not respond. After all this the raiders reach my second keypad door. The raiders try out the bug on the second door as well. They fail the first time, which forces me to delete the outside keypad. ( I know that is against the rules as well and is why I got banned. But I had to do this to stall time so the admin could arrive). Then they start crying out for an admin, and then! "then he arrives" He then only ask briefly about my complaint. Then he just turns it around on me because i deleted the keypad. And accusses me of propblock.

This was actually not ment to be propblock it was ment to stall them so they would not destroy my 2 min stay on the server by abusing a keypad bug....

PS: Check the logs to see that I complained about the abuse of the keypads, about 5mins before i deleted it to stall them so the admin could arrive.

(EDIT) :I know its a short ban and its almost not enough to complain, and to be honest I dosent matter. I Just dont like having bans on my list.

Best Regards
Paul Boehm
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
Yes, I didn't respond instantly, but you cant expect admin to instantly come to you, I was busy sorting other things out and the request you made was pretty incomprehensible anyhow. After I came I went and tested a door I made as soon I found out what was happening, it didn't open on the wrong code like yours did, so you must have configured the keypad wrongly. I then banned you as you had, instead of waiting the reasonably brief time until I arrived, prop blocked yourself in.
(05-15-2011, 04:07 PM)thetimanator Wrote: Yes, I didn't respond instantly, but you cant expect admin to instantly come to you, I was busy sorting other things out and the request you made was pretty incomprehensible anyhow. After I came I went and tested a door I made as soon I found out what was happening, it didn't open on the wrong code like yours did, so you must have configured the keypad wrongly. I then banned you as you had, instead of waiting the reasonably brief time until I arrived, prop blocked yourself in.

Well to be honest if I had waited the "reasonably brief time" I would not even had been present when you arrived. They went in boom ' bamm and shot all around them. So it was impossibel for me to wait, because if I would have waited I would not even had been able to explain my self( which I did not even have in the first case).

It was an outrages quick ban, I did not even have time to show you the bug that my keypad had before you banned me. I never even had the time to explain my self properbly.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
I saw the "bug", but it wasn't a bug, it was the fact that you hadn't configured your keypad and door controls correctly, and you did have time to explain yourself, i got the full story from both sides (amongst all the shouting and all capsing you were doing at people).
(05-15-2011, 05:26 PM)thetimanator Wrote: I saw the "bug", but it wasn't a bug, it was the fact that you hadn't configured your keypad and door controls correctly, and you did have time to explain yourself, i got the full story from both sides (amongst all the shouting and all capsing you were doing at people).

Define "Full story"

I was still typing when you banned me
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
I knew how they had got in, I saw someone using the keypad, so I knew what you meant about it opening, you told me about how you deleted the keypad so they couldn't get in.
Well I never said, " So they cant get in" I said, " So they would not kill me before you arrived". I did not delete it so they could not take the printers. They could have taken them twice if, you would have realized that its not exacly RP to press the wrong code on a keypad and the door opens(might not be a bug but still not RP).
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
You made it so that the wrong code opens it (be it by accident or on purpose), how are they supposed to know that you made it that way
This is ridiculous, you obviously lack common sense if you would even consider me building that on purpose.

Close the thread, your obviously not able to negotiate with..

And next time: Please dont let the raiders shoot me while im talking to you about what happened Wink
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra