BR Squad
"I recorded you X, enjoy your ban"
What's up with everyone trying to ban everyone?
I understand trying to keep the minges out, but honestly, people are starting to look like big babies with no sense of rationality.

For the record - I'm not crying about people wanting to ban me in particular because that's not the case. I'm just making an observation.
"Just saying" as it were.
The following 1 user Likes Serbobinwood's post:
  • Moisty
Most of the times it's just to scare their BR victims, in fact those who threat have no evidence at all (on the most occasions)
Thanks god i always have best recording software, Mirillis Action! turned on.
You people must have infinite hard drive space
I record a video, compress it then delete it when I have uploaded it to youtube.
The following 2 users Like Humla's post:
  • Oliver, Aing
(04-27-2013, 05:55 PM)Humla Wrote: I record a video, compress it then delete it when I have uploaded it to youtube.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(04-27-2013, 05:55 PM)Humla Wrote: I record a video, compress it then delete it when I have uploaded it to youtube.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Should you do that , I got tons of FRAPS 30 second videos on my hardrive. shows how much I know..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It annoys me when people say that. It makes them seem immature and a smaller person.

Personally, before I was promoted, I would silently gather evidence and just post it. No need to inform them.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Verzyn, Deriptz
Hmm.. Perhaps BR Knight suits better than BR Squad.
"I will smite these rule breakers with my forum post. But first I must exclaim to all of my intentions. Everyone must know that [insert name here] will be ban requested. My whole life was leading up to this moment. I have never felt more fufilled than now." Okay that's enough I think