Approved admin abuse?
(04-30-2013, 12:35 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: She was caught blackmailing people, being prejudice, and she was extremely rude to other staff members, telling them what to do and acting as if she was of higher rank.

That's why she was demoted.

Completely false. I don't care whether you like her or not, but don't go spreading rumors like that.
The following 6 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Termin, DoomDude1, Mahti, HellShell, Deriptz, Salinsky
I'd say that most of those people who didn't knew Ruxabdra before she joined FL team, think that she was always a villian...
It's not like that however and unfortunately we cannot prove that
(05-02-2013, 02:41 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I'd say that most of those people who didn't knew Ruxabdra before she joined FL team, think that she was always a villian...
It's not like that however and unfortunately we cannot prove that

You know there is a lot of wisdom in your statement, I had known Ruxandra before her "Power Trip" and she seemed to be a quite normal player. I don't believe she is a bad person, just a poor administrator.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(05-02-2013, 01:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 12:35 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: She was caught blackmailing people, being prejudice, and she was extremely rude to other staff members, telling them what to do and acting as if she was of higher rank.

That's why she was demoted.

Completely false. I don't care whether you like her or not, but don't go spreading rumors like that.

Well, there were a few inccidents of her trying to manipuilate staff, so its somewhat true.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(04-30-2013, 12:35 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: That's why she was demoted.

If you didn't notice, she resigned.

I love it how everyone only looks at the bad things she has done, but forget all the double accounts she has caught, all the people she has banned WITH a reason, but well, some people have to be butthurt and look at nothing but the negative side of a person.
The following 3 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Aing, Deriptz, Salinsky
(04-27-2013, 12:55 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: I recall Shadow having an "abuse" some time ago, which resulted in his trial admin being taken away.

I recall this and it wasn't abuse so to speak, he had seen another admin do something for an RP event and he did the same, this resulted in him having his trial taken away.

(05-02-2013, 06:24 PM)HellShell Wrote:

I love it how everyone only looks at the bad things she has done, but forget all the double accounts she has caught, all the people she has banned WITH a reason, but well, some people have to be butthurt and look at nothing but the negative side of a person.

Helluva negative side though.
(05-02-2013, 06:24 PM)HellShell Wrote:

Her resignation was more or less in line with being forced to step down, or quiting just before your fired by management.

"After a good chat with the SA team, we've concluded that I am becoming a liabillity rather than an asset and I agree with them fully"

Not quite a demotion, but not quite a resignation. Some mix of both. Demotignation?

Its quite hard to ignore the bad things when there are so many that they tend to overshadow the good.

Though she did have a good start, i'll give her that, lota potential back in the day.
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • HellShell
All those that are stating that Ruxandra was an abusive administrator most likely only hate her because she banned you once or twice for breaking the rules.

If she banned you with an invalid reason, you should've made an unbanrequest instead of acting like complete douchebags towards Ruxandra.
I've known her for quite a while now and I can say that when she was still an admin, if you abided by the rules and simply showed her at least a little respect, she was not the she-devil you're speaking of. At all.

She even spent her time administrating the servers if she wasn't on them by simple Steam reports of: NLR/Teamkilling and other log-provable infractions.

Everyone is very biased in their opinions regarding Ruxandra, why?
Because you and your pitty selves cannot get over the fact that you once or twice broke a rule and she banned you because of it.

It's sickening to see that most of you are just here in this thread to discuss Ruxandra instead of discussing the actual topic which is "Approved Admin Abuse". There are probably more, but let's stop talking back and forth about how "horrible" Ruxandra was, because she wasn't horrible and this will end up in a completely different discussion than the actual topic is about.

Approved Admin abuses I've witnessed were:
Andreas scamming Equalizer.
Myself getting demoted for modifying a vehicle.
Equalizer being demoted. (Not an abuse report as far as I know, however it's "admin abuse")
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • DoomDude1, beflok
(05-03-2013, 10:58 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 07:16 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Its quite hard to ignore the bad things

It's not that hard, since most of those bad things are made up by c*nts like you.

Not seeing how i deserved that at all?
There have been approved admin abuse threads in the past, but a fair number of suspensions issued have been confidential so as to avoid further aggravating the situation in question. No, you won't see records of this. As for Ruxandra, she had a talk with SAs and it was her decision to resign. This thread was a clusterf*ck from the get go, no need for insults or spreading more rumours. I'm shuttin' down this thread..