Approved admin abuse?
Well soon its gonna be nearly 3 years since I started browsing forums (not registering in them)
For all that time being in this community I don't remember a single approved admin abuse thread
It feels like a damn legend to me, but have anyone ever seen an approved one?
I don't think they ever will be directly "approved", they will probably be moved to SA's Forum and be handled there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I remember some. Back in the day
I believe Ruxandra's huge admin abuse thread was approved a while back.
It probably had 3 full 20 post pages of evidence against her, and some more of arguing. It is still available in the closed area of the Abuse category.
(04-26-2013, 03:19 AM)Jarz Wrote: I believe Ruxandra's huge admin abuse thread was approved a while back.
It probably had 3 full 20 post pages of evidence against her, and some more of arguing. It is still available in the closed area of the Abuse category.

No matter howe much I didnt like ruxandra, but that "abuse" was just ridiculous, group of people trying to get her demoted with stupid reasons like "Omg, she said "dont care" It offended me sooo much," or "wow, she said "shut up" to someone, thats so bad" We must demote her nau!!11

OT:I remember few approved AA threads on old "Admin abuse" forum which was removed on early june I guess
Some abuses that tend to be dealt with well are privately sent, sometimes even by staff.

The huge majority of the threads are simply poor efforts at expressing anger, unfortunately.
(04-26-2013, 06:21 AM)Adman Wrote: Some abuses that tend to be dealt with well are privately sent, sometimes even by staff.

The huge majority of the threads are simply poor efforts at expressing anger, unfortunately.

Would be nice if there was a Rant section in the forums were people could freely express their anger so long as it was not incoherant flameing.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Makarov
Abuse threads that are serious get turned into admin only so the issue can be sorted out among them.
I've known quite a few admin abuses that have been approved.
Lead by example.
(04-26-2013, 06:25 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 06:21 AM)Adman Wrote: Some abuses that tend to be dealt with well are privately sent, sometimes even by staff.

Would be nice if there was a Rant section in the forums were people could freely express their anger so long as it was not incoherant flameing.

True, but I suppose if there were to be any sort of coherent 'anger' expression it could easily be stipulated as a discussion. Also remembering that a lot of the time, anger will likely result in flaming anyway as emotions rise.

I'm always free to discuss anything.
Well, I should have started it a bit different
Not even about the "approved" admin abuse
Maybe even curious if there was ever a single evidence, other than text of type like :"ermergawd! My friends n every1 so it! Demote them! Demote them!!!¡¡¡¡111"
Or if there were any actual evidence at all whatsoever