Approved admin abuse?
Yes, there have been valid abuse reports in the past and we have thoroughly debriefed those cases and taken appropriate disciplinary actions.
There was one when Blackdog was admin, wich he got warned for. As far as I remember. But it wasn't really that bad, what he did.
Andreas got one, I think he got warned too. Don't really know much about what happened to him though, so can't really spew out shit..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I posted one on Andreas, he told me he got demoted for a week or something. Can't really remember.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-26-2013, 08:34 AM)Midget Wrote: There was one when Blackdog was admin, wich he got warned for. As far as I remember. But it wasn't really that bad, what he did.
Andreas got one, I think he got warned too. Don't really know much about what happened to him though, so can't really spew out shit..

Ahh the Ruxandra inccident, not quite an abuse thread as it was her posting an unban thread that for some reason was allowed to remain in the abuse section.

The end result of the entire thing was actualy quite funny, least from the things that were told to me as to what was actualy happening
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Haarek
(04-26-2013, 05:24 AM)Borovichok Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 03:19 AM)Jarz Wrote: I believe Ruxandra's huge admin abuse thread was approved a while back.
It probably had 3 full 20 post pages of evidence against her, and some more of arguing. It is still available in the closed area of the Abuse category.

No matter howe much I didnt like ruxandra, but that "abuse" was just ridiculous, group of people trying to get her demoted with stupid reasons like "Omg, she said "dont care" It offended me sooo much," or "wow, she said "shut up" to someone, thats so bad" We must demote her nau!!11

OT:I remember few approved AA threads on old "Admin abuse" forum which was removed on early june I guess

More like everyone else was too scared to post an abuse on her and when someone did with evidence, everyone posted theres. There's nothing wrong with that.

I recall Shadow having an "abuse" some time ago, which resulted in his trial admin being taken away.
Ruxandra's admin abuse thread was technically 'approved.'
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(04-29-2013, 04:41 PM)Toxic Wrote: Ruxandra's admin abuse thread was technically 'approved.'

That it was, that it was
(04-26-2013, 05:24 AM)Borovichok Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 03:19 AM)Jarz Wrote: I believe Ruxandra's huge admin abuse thread was approved a while back.
It probably had 3 full 20 post pages of evidence against her, and some more of arguing. It is still available in the closed area of the Abuse category.

No matter howe much I didnt like ruxandra, but that "abuse" was just ridiculous, group of people trying to get her demoted with stupid reasons like "Omg, she said "dont care" It offended me sooo much," or "wow, she said "shut up" to someone, thats so bad" We must demote her nau!!11

OT:I remember few approved AA threads on old "Admin abuse" forum which was removed on early june I guess

She was caught blackmailing people, being prejudice, and she was extremely rude to other staff members, telling them what to do and acting as if she was of higher rank. She would also deny many, many unban requests even if she wasn't involved in and wasn't the one who banned the person, which isn't aloud unless she was an SA. And no matter how much she convinced herself she was, she was not an SA.

Her only excuse was "Sorry, I'm not perfect."

That's why she was demoted.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • BlackDog
Very well said
Fallen *chough*