Radio item
Music 
Title of Suggestion:Radio item

Description:
Sometimes (actually very often) when I live/build/roleplay/contrawhore(Let's face it, everyone does it Angel ) in appartmens or any closed building where I can't park my car I would love to listen to the Evoradio but I can't. What about adding simple item with radio model (This one) which you would be able to turn on/off with "use" (E) button? It would cost let's say 1000 dollars and It would be destroyable (much like contraband), but it will stay in your inventory after you spawned it. When you will want to spawn it somewhere else you will need to destroy old one (Pretty much like cars. You need to park your car first If you want to spawn it somewhere else). What do you think?

Why: Explained above
I think they are actually working on this already..
RIP in Pepperonis.
The following 1 user Likes ToasTie's post:
  • ChrilLe
+ Support

I like the CSS office one more though.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • ChrilLe
(04-25-2013, 03:18 PM)Deriptz Wrote: + Support

I like the CSS office one more though.
They are already working on it, I think it's nearly done. Patience Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-25-2013, 03:34 PM)myfloodify Wrote: They are already working on it, I think it's nearly done. Patience Cheese

Finally, I can make the legandary Club Chr!lLe!

WILL OPEN IN DA SUMMER TIME!

Free drinks! (not)
The following 1 user Likes ChrilLe's post:
  • fuz3_r3tro
Tested out a prototype today that worked good, just need to get it hooked up to the radio stream and then will put on server. (also need to get an official price from soul)
The following 8 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Floodify, tYn0_SK, ChrilLe, Commander Fi5h, Hendy, Oliver, fuz3_r3tro, Freezak
(04-26-2013, 11:00 PM)Matt W Wrote: Tested out a prototype today that worked good, just need to get it hooked up to the radio stream and then will put on server. (also need to get an official price from soul)

Can't wait for it to be added!
(04-25-2013, 03:06 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I think they are actually working on this already..

if not
+support

(04-26-2013, 11:00 PM)Matt W Wrote: Tested out a prototype today that worked good, just need to get it hooked up to the radio stream and then will put on server. (also need to get an official price from soul)
nevermind to my last post ...
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
+Support, but it's already being added Smile