Unban Request on ViolentMister.
Your name: ViolentMister
Your ban ID: 28796
Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "double accounting"

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless. I have not played on your servers for 2 months now, because i double accounted.

I regret my actions, and i understand now that this really destroys the fun for other people, and that's why i got permanent banned in the first place. I used more than 1 account to circumvent a ban, because i was in a time of my life where i would use Gmod to express my rage. After i got banned i thought "this wasnt as fun as i thought" and i made a new account (this one) where i would roleplay good and according to the rules. I had some sort of need, it was a drug to troll and irritate other people.

I have changed since that, and i miss FearLessRP everyday. I have stopped played computer all together because there is no single Gamemode in Garry's Mod that compares (even other games all seems SO shitty compared to this Gamemode). The only thing i want is to play your FLRP, and i remember it to be MUCH funnier when you play by the rules and make a really cool RP. But i just want you to know that i REALLY miss FLRP and i will do literally anything to become a part of it again (With the exception of creating another account). (Maybe i can have a trial?) I promise you i will behave, since i know i dont have the need to go around and do stupid things anymore.

Please just give me 1 last chance. If i get banned just a single time in my trial, then i could be permanent banned with no possibilities to be unbanned.
Lots of bans over the accounts involved
Denied