Kind Regards,
Floodify
Farewell
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Bye! Bye!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-24-2013, 02:51 AM)Rolorox Wrote: You can't expect everyone to be all sad when you haven't done much. You say no one cares just look, you have 101 hours, no rp points and have done nothing but not follow rules seeing your bans. No one even knows you. You could have been missed if you made an effort to every be a part of this community in the first place.

Following the rules is the best way to do that. Sorry to see you leave as I would be to see anyone leave but don't act like this community never cared when they never knew who you were. If you come back I suggest you roleplay more and show us a more mature fun side. Something people will remember.

This is not meant as hate but instead just advice.

Don't really think that this post was needed. Anyway, goodbye, and i hope that you had a good time at fearless.
Just because someone has done something wrong or broke rules, doesn't mean you have to be dis-respectful.

Goodbye & Good luck
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • mono
shit happens.
(04-26-2013, 06:37 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Just because someone has done something wrong or broke rules, doesn't mean you have to be dis-respectful.

Goodbye & Good luck
Yet it doesn't mean I have to be respectful either. Smile