Wasn't exactly a long stay.
Sad 
Well, it hasn't exactly been a long time before I posted a goodbye thread, though to be honest, I knew it would only really be a month before I made one. That's because on pretty much every other rp community I've been on it wouldn't be long before I ended up leaving, usually in the same way as I've just done, ending up with a half year or perma ban. This has however shown me that i'm not really an rp kind of guy, so I will most likely not be joining any more rp groups or gamemodes. I may be back again 6 months, but by then I will likely be forgotten, swept away by all the other new and old members that pass through this community. I will probably now return to the only community in which I was regognised, one where people were even sad to see me leave, a minecraft community called endgame, one of the few places where i'm practically free of bans or penaltys. So, goodbye, not that anyone cares.
Fine. Bye. Have fun or whatever.

(Responding as you've requested in your post)
Goodbye.
Good luck.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Byee have fun
Seeya Sergeant Blueforce.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
You can't expect everyone to be all sad when you haven't done much. You say no one cares just look, you have 101 hours, no rp points and have done nothing but not follow rules seeing your bans. No one even knows you. You could have been missed if you made an effort to every be a part of this community in the first place.

Following the rules is the best way to do that. Sorry to see you leave as I would be to see anyone leave but don't act like this community never cared when they never knew who you were. If you come back I suggest you roleplay more and show us a more mature fun side. Something people will remember.

This is not meant as hate but instead just advice.
The following 9 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • equal, Humla, Salinsky, Nadrickk, GRiiM, ShareCrow, Oliver, Hendy, Weecow
Goodbye.
Goodbye.

Please read Rolorox's post a couple times.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • DoomDude1
Goodbye