Second appeal for 5 month ban - mrpalkia00
Your name: (Steam friends name) mrpalkia00

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)BR Approved: CDM, disconnecting to avoid arrest. - 12th ban.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) It was a ban appeal so maybe a....

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well i've tried sharpening my skills at hl2rp and such, im trying to learn from my mistakes. I've tried to go on minecraft roleplay servers, i found this like mediaval themed one and rp'ed some there. I am really missing CityRP And each day i go on the forum i see you guys making videos of new fun things and i regret i did all those things, because now I cant be with you guys on those fun things. I have also been a SA on a hl2rp server, *not gonna name community incase of advertisment* And I got my own minecraft server, i see how much trouble and such the staff run in and how hard it is to deal with all it. Sorry i went of track. I am also well known in another extremly popular minecraft community, and Im going off track... again... Anyways Can i please have your mercy and be allowed to join again? I miss just turning on my computer, turning on steam, go to the forums and click join v33x.
Well, your record clearly shows you can't follow a simple set of rules, you need to take responsibility for your mistakes and take your punishment.

Appeal denied.