My obligatory intro thread!
Tongue 
Whats up Fearless community!

First off I suppose I should unveil my mask, my name here is Zenra but in-game you will see me as Sean Arkanos (Steam name [Mav] Sean). Anyways, I joined Fearless a while back but only played for about 5 minutes. Then two days ago I joined again because it was in my history list, and I got sucked in. Needless to say I haven't done much else but play on the server (when I can get in lol).

On a more personal note, I am 18 years old and from the USA, Florida to be exact. I am extremely addicted to online gaming and play a nice spread of games on and off Steam. Other than that I just chill, though I do enjoy swimming as a hobby but this Winter.. erm.. Spring.. isn't allowing it unless I want to be iced over.

While I am still fairly new to the community, I have a higher level of respect for you guys and girls, because you actually Roleplay, as opposed to other servers where the admin goes cop and runs me over for being new. (True story.)

And that became a really strung out intro but yeah that's basically me. I look forward to my future interactions on the server and these forums!
I'm glad that you respect the Community, and i hope to see you in-game. Welcome to Fearless!
Welcome to Fearless!
Good to see your enjoying the servers and gameplay,

Welcome to fearless, see you soon!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Welcome !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to Fearless!
Enjoy your stay, read the rules, read a couple of guides and you should be all fine!
Read the rules! Learn the forums and read some guides! Welcome and see you in game!Cheese
Welcome! Cheese
You sound pretty cool, I hope you enjoy your time in Fearless! Hopefully I can meet you in-game and get to know you better. The admins here are nothing short of astounding. They are helpful, and control the minges very well. There isn't a better crew on any other server.

If you'dd like help with anything, I'm pretty resourceful!
[Image: sometime.png]
Welcome!