Unban Request [FL:RP] Predator | NL |
Exclamation 
Your name: | SGN | Predator | NL |

Your ban ID: 30247

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Ban Request #30409 Approved: Randomly Tranqing, propkilling (Tools/Props Rule #1)

Involved: Nobody else only me. (And the people that died but i can't rember their names.)

Why we should unban you: Best Admin's on FR:RP i like to do a Unban request about the next thing i have a good reason why.

Randomly Tranqing : I did not random Tranq because their wear alot of people prop killing i tried to help the Cops to Tranq them hostage rope them and bring those guys to the officers so those guys can be jailed. A few people try to contact a Admin when that happend but they didn't not respond.

Reason PropKill: I only Did prop kill because i had no Ammo. because their where injured and there was no "Paramedic" Or a Gundealer at the moment, And i first asked iff i can propkill them. because his batteries in his keyboard are empty and he can't respawn.

I hope you unban me.

Greetings | SGN | Predator | NL |

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:61720388&b=9]
I remembered when you were proppushing my truck when you were minging around. I didn't get evidence for your ban, but you seriously proppushed my vehicle.

I'd like to take a warning to the face or to the foot.
(04-22-2013, 07:11 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: I remembered when you were proppushing my truck when you were minging around. I didn't get evidence for your ban, but you seriously proppushed my vehicle.

I'd like to take a warning to the face or to the foot.

Henry i really don't know where you are talking about. I never prop push a car or anything maybe, its someon else on the server called "Predator"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:61720388&b=9]
Denied.