Infernaw Random Demote and Kill.
Rules Wrote:The following rules are made to make clear what is allowed and what is not, this is required for any decent roleplay server. We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that. It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.
What part of this did you not understand? RPing a "Evocity Public Works Employee" as a NDS, is clearly not proper RP and could be classed fail RP which is a banworthy offense. Being that, as far as I know, a public works employee is not a government official and is infact an independent party called in by the government when deemed necessary.

Perhaps reading up the rules, and yes even read the top announcement in which it's clearly stated to use your common sense in questionable cases like these, would help you. Also read some RP guides while you're at it.

I'll have my warning shaken, not stirred.
(04-21-2013, 08:19 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
Rules Wrote:The following rules are made to make clear what is allowed and what is not, this is required for any decent roleplay server. We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that. It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.
What part of this did you not understand? RPing a "Evocity Public Works Employee" as a NDS, is clearly not proper RP and could be classed fail RP which is a banworthy offense. Being that, as far as I know, a public works employee is not a government official and is infact an independent party called in by the government when deemed necessary.

Perhaps reading up the rules, and yes even read the top announcement in which it's clearly stated to use your common sense in questionable cases like these, would help you. Also read some RP guides while you're at it.

I'll have my warning shaken, not stirred.

As said, I will not be NDS or any other job and do anyting other than that job. As long as Admins enforce this rule upon me, they need to enforce it upon others. SS who are not next to the President, and so on. should also be demoted. It is only fair.
Closed.