Infernaw Random Demote and Kill.
Name: Jack Harkness

Time/Date: 5:40 PM GMT 4/21/2013

Steam ID:
My ID: STEAM_0:0:15118337
Admin's ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Infernaw

Evidence:

My job was "EvoCity Public Works Employee" I was using a Tides truck to move a generator from the city to the gas station (I was Passive Roleplaying as a EvoCity worker) Some guy threw a chair in the back of my truck and hopped in (I assume tring to get me banned) When I used @ to get an admin, Infernaw Tped in and did nothing about they guy who was in a chair in the back of my tides truck, but starts complaining how "Secretaries cannot drive trucks." My job was clearly labeled "EvoCity Public Works Employee" I tried to tell Infernaw this but he just kept saying "What are you doing you can do that Out of the Nexus you cannot do that"

When he/she/it stopped spamming in mic that I cannot do that (when I was trying to tell him/her/it what my job was she/he/it killed me and demoted me. I was this job last night when a Real admin was on (not a moderator) and they liked it.

This is the random guy who spawned a chair in my truck

This is Infernaw demoting me for "driving a truck"
Why were you doing this RP as an NDS rather than an unemployed? This is basically like you were doing that RP as HSS or a police officer.
I was RPing a that so I can have the /radio to talk with the president and other officials about whatever work that needed me to get done. Nobody else was NDS and instead of derping around I was trying to properly RP and go through the president before building fire hydrants or anything else in the city (like city workers have to do IRL)

I have never seen any Rules for NDS that they cannot drive trucks (which is the reason I was demoted)
Nexus Desk Secretary. Main job = arranging meetings for the President. Also can perform logistics within the Nexus. He's not meant to be a general handy-man for the government, that's what the Citizen class is for.
Okay, I will not be NDS when being a City employee. The issue is when I am a citizen, people (like cops) wont believe I am a government employee. and really my "Job" was "Public Works" its just my class was NDS.

((Feel free to remove this Request))
I already explained to you why your demotion was received. And I also took out the guy from your truck.

You've been spamming the living hell out of me for this and another case earlier today, not willing to LEARN.

Someone @-reported about a desk secretary not doing his job. Therefore, I tped and checked it out, and saw you being a truckdriver instead of a secretary. If you want a custom job, you do so by being a citizen. Not anything else.

I don't see how I abused my powers for doing this. And I NEVER killed you. EVER.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-21-2013, 07:31 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I already explained to you why your demotion was received. And I also took out the guy from your truck.

You've been spamming the living hell out of me for this and another case earlier today, not willing to LEARN.

Someone @-reported about a desk secretary not doing his job. Therefore, I tped and checked it out, and saw you being a truckdriver instead of a secretary. If you want a custom job, you do so by being a citizen. Not anything else.

I don't see how I abused my powers for doing this. And I NEVER killed you. EVER.

First off you did not explain. You DCed a few min after u demoted me. (( Fell free to get an admin to check the server logs.))
Second I was not a Secritary, I was a Public Works Employee (if you would read the Job Titles)
Third I was not spamming, Please show me what I have been spamming you? I only did @ a couple times because a guy was spawning a chair in my truck (which is against rules)

Fourth I still have yet to see a rule that says NDS cannot change his /job. Nor have I ever seen a rule where NDS (or any other job for that matter) cannot drive a vehicle.

If you want to get mad a me for "not doing job" I do believe that Corleone's are meant to have Italian restaurants with some illegal activity in the back. I never seem them do this, almost everybody please Corleone as a Rebel job. Also I see police switch to F.B.I. all the time. I really do not want to hear you get upset at me for "not doing job" when there are a lot of other people doing it as well. I was even passive RPing like most people do not do.
Just because you change the name of your job doesn't mean your not still the job. Your demotion isn't an abuse case. And the NDS would obviously have the job of working at where? The nexus desk, not driving a truck around.
Quote:First off you did not explain. You DCed a few min after u demoted me. (( Fell free to get an admin to check the server logs.))

going on your own statement
Quote:When he/she/it stopped spamming in mic that I cannot do that
clearly you was talked to via voice, logs wouldnt show this and we dont need to because you already told us so
Okay, If I am to get demoted for "not doing job" I would like the admins/mods start demoting the Police who change their job to "F.B.I." and the Corleone who do not set up a restaurant and do illegal activities out of them. Also the BMD who grind off of Weed and do not sell. Not to mention the SS who leave the Nexus (and are not guard President) If the NDS cannot leave nexus, then SS cannot leave President's side.

Edit: Also I would liek to see police who change job to "jail guard" and do not patrol the city since they are cops and not security/jail Guards.

Quote:going on your own statement

Feel free to check server logs. He/she disconnected soon after I was demoted.