GTA4 Help Anyone? Kinda Complicated. (PC)
@ Biowulf: trollloollo

Anyways, He has a laptop from the stone-age, he will not be able to buy a proper upgrade on it.

Also this game is poorly optimized :/
Yeah gestapo knows all about my laptop, I think the laptop I am about to get has a dual core. I run on minnimum graphics. Can you guys take a look at this new laptop for me? Tell me what you think? Is an i3 a dual core? Because I think im stuck with an i3 unless I scrape together some extra cash. The laptop I want is a Dell Inspiron 15R.
http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15r/pd
Tell me what you think. Please
1 question why get an laptop? Desk computers are waaaay better :/
My signature was disgusting so it was removed.
The following 1 user Likes Adolf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Definitely recommend a desktop if you're more inclined to gaming.
Best way to do it is to order parts yourself, then ask a company to build it for you.
Idk if you have PC World in the US, but they'll assemble a desktop for £30, if you provide the parts.
Well I understand that Desktops are better but that isnt for me. I need a laptop for various reasons, and while they are better for gaming a laptop will just have to do. I am 13, I cannot afford to pay someone $1000+ for a desktop. The laptop isnt JUST for gaming that is the thing. If it was, I would have a desktop by now. But the laptop is where I do all my schoolwork and everything. So, any feedback on the laptop?

Will it run GTA4 without lag? What graphic measures will have to be taken?
Go for the Sony Vaio F13. Im the owner of that run, and you can run GTA IV in full graphics.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

GTA... FULL? Cheese Allow me to look into that Andreas, and if I decide to buy it I will marry you. That sounds epic, thanks Andreas. Checking it out right now, ill tell you me reaction when I see the price..

$870... nice try, sorry I cant do that. As I am my age I have no source of income other then the $20/week I make for mowing the lawn. If I could get a job I would... -_- I wont go above 500 ish.