Unban request for SKRUDOWN^

Your name: SKRUDOWN^

Your ban ID: 30226

Banned by: [FL: M] Infernaw

Reason: Invasion random.

Involved: Kingfyn;
Cuba;
RALLO.

I was playing very well, when I decided to "attack" the area of Corleone to rob (I think that is what is done in Rebel), and then asked for help to admin "Infernaw" and this admin has done very well and started using KeyPad to open the doors, and suddenly the admin "Infernaw" gives everyone a ban from 1 day to all members "Rebel" gongas least that was not there. I find it unfair to ban all leading ban and ask that I withdrew the ban please. Thought and I think that the "job" "Rebel" is to kill and rob. If I screwed up, I apologize, but please remove the ban me please.
(The gentlemen excuse my English).
Thank you.
no a rebel is more big, its usually more about rebelling about the government, not common criminals
First off, where in the world did you get an idea that the job of a Rebel is to kill and rob?

Also, your from what I am reading here, you are banned for random raiding, yet you provide no actual reasoning for your unban rather than you failing to read and follow the rules.
But I did not know you could not do "random raid"

And asked him to bring forth out the ban because now I know I do not.

I'm just asking please to take me, now I just read the rules and I know everything I should not do.

I ask only that I take the ban please, moreover today have nothing to do and never had from the moment I entered the sv, today is not even have anything to do, and I bring forth out very appreciate the ban.

Please deem me a chance, please.

Thank you.

But I did not know you could not do "random raid"

And asked him to bring forth out the ban because now I know I do not.

I'm just asking please to take me, now I just read the rules and I know everything I should not do.

I ask only that I take the ban please, moreover today have nothing to do and never had from the moment I entered the sv, today is not even have anything to do, and I bring forth out very appreciate the ban.

Please deem me a chance, please.

Thank you.
Denied