Two Screens: One Computer?
Okay , I've seen a couple of my friends with Two monitors. At First i was like "Why?" But now i'm seeing the appeal Of it.

Any-way i was wondering If anyone Knows how to do that?
My Farther Mention'd a "card" But he's a Derp. Tounge

Thanks for reading :3
Iam not sure what do you think. This or something like multidesktops where you can work?
It is pretty easy i have it myself unless you have a graphic card from 1980 it should be able to do it just plug another moniter inside the back side of your PC but before buying a monitor check if there is a HDMI/VGA/all the other video thingies ready
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
Would i need a New moniter?
Or could i use an old one i have? :3
(Note : Its a really old one lawl , Like not flat, Chunky ) :3
The following 1 user Likes Wormy's post:
  • Andreas
Every Monitor with a VGA output will do
But then you'd need a videocard that has 2 VGA inputs and not all have those.
-Signature removed-
How do you know whether a video card has two VGA outputs?
Edit: Scratch that, googled it Tounge
you take a look at the back hurrdadurr <.<
-Signature removed-
Is it as simple as plugging two monitors in and wham bam they work?
My mother has this at work, she is a student loan manager. I dont know if she has a software installed but hers is treated as two screens but as one at the same time, yes, it is as simple as plugging two VGA's in but it can be more complicated. Allow me to expand.

i.e. While she is at work, she takes a window from one screen and like 'throws' it with the mouse and it pops up on the other screen, so I think it is a software.

And yes you would need a new monitor, of course, you want two screens, how can you only use one? So, I KNOW its possible, although I myself am not positive so I myself would like to learn.
(05-12-2011, 09:56 PM)Storm Wrote: Is it as simple as plugging two monitors in and wham bam they work?

Yes. To clear up the various responses from people, you can pretty much with most monitors plug two in the back of your PC.

For me, I have a 19 inch monitor connected, and a 32 inch TV connected into the HDMI port.

You have two choices: copy your desktop (so its just two monitors displaying the same thing, which is kinda pointless I think)

Or extend your desktop, which means when you scroll of the side of one, it goes onto another.

As for uses, with two monitors, I can have facebook open, iPlayer, steam, even garrysmod too. Because I have them all in windows across both. Means you can do more Cheese

If you wanna play games full screen, it just uses one usually.
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Numb3r