Un-ban request, I feel it was unnecessary
Your name: OPEN YOUR SOUL TO THE BATTLE

Your ban ID:30104
Banned by: [FL] Matt

Reason: I was banned for leaving the server after being involved in some issue with a person who blocked the Corleone estate off. I was accused of prop killing when I didn't. Also the main reason was for leaving to 'avoid' punishment. I merely left because my friends were banned so I left the game because I could no longer play with them they are both on my friends list so this is proof that I was on the server to play with them.

Involved: No-one was involved but me Dillan and Jamie who had a ban request submitted for the same thing as me yet I was given a week long ban when they only received a 1 day ban I feel that this is unfair.

Why we should unban you: I will not make any more problems. I did not understand the ban if I am honest. But I won't cause any problems and I am intending to play on this server to seriously roleplay and enjoy this server with friends as well as other users.
I it is not easy to find a good server and I would really appreciate it if you would unban me.

I would like to also add that I am fully aware that you can be banned when you aren't on the server, so knowing this why would I leave purely to 'avoid' being punished.

Thank you for any admins who took the time to read this.
I saw a prop fly at me and a few other players, and the prop had your name on it. I'm not sure if this was an accident, but people were quick to point fingers and when I noticed you left just after doing so, I guessed you weren't up to much good. I'll check the logs and get back to you on my verdict.
Yeah I understand that I may have been part of the group of people who were messing about but I don't understand the justification of the week ban.

what ever the outcome I thank you for looking into the matter for me. I will not cause anymore problems.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

After further review I have decided to lift the suspension due to lack of evidence backing up the case.

[FL] Matt
Server Administrative Team