Inactivity.
Hello!

This is not the thread where i am going to be stating my farewell, as that may be in a couple of years. As you can read by the Title of this thread, i am going to be Mostly inactive, for the next few months.

The reasoning for this is due to the fact, that the warm weather has got across my friends, aswell as my Role-playing friends, which leaves me no choice but to go along, and follow them on there way, to enjoying the warm weather, while it actually lasts.

I do not really see the point in staying on the servers, for 3 hours straight, when my true Role-playing friends, are outside, enjoying the weather.

Of course, this does not mean i will never come on the server, due to the warm weather. In england, as you may know, we have short periods of warm weather, and after them it could ware off, almost to the summer. This makes me inactivity difficult to estimate.

I will be stopping on the servers maybe every few days, just to see how everything is going, and i hope to be back soon. Goodbye for now, and i wish you all a good Spring. I do not know when im back, but i know for certain, it will be longer than 3 weeks.

Farewell, wishing you all the best,

-Commander Fi5h
You go and enjoy the beautiful weather, see you in some weeks then! Wink
The following 1 user Likes Ted's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Bye! Hope you have fun! Buy some BB guns, or CO2, have some fun. Cheese
The following 2 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, ChrilLe
cya commander!Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
See you later ! Enjoy the weather !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Whats this "outside" you speak of?
The following 3 users Like fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Aing, Commander Fi5h, Nancy
(04-19-2013, 08:29 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Whats this "outside" you speak of?

I do not even no myself.

My adventure may lead me to my death, but i must venture on. See you on the other side.
Quote:Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.

I think that this kind of thread belongs in the off-topic.
-----------------------------------------
Well, nevermind. I'll see you when you're back, I'm as well going to enjoy the weather!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Enjoy the warm water Fi5h.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
See you soon.