Unban request - [FL:RP] _^Casanova#
Your name: [FL:RP] _^Casanova#

Your ban ID: 30143

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Breaking Base Rules, Prop climbing.

Involved: Equalizer, Mathias_, Joykill, Vauld, Shadow.

Why we should unban you: The base we used got approved by Vauld and Shadow, so i dont see the problem in us using it. And tell me, when did i "prop climb"? I dont see why i get banned. And not even telling us to remove it or anything? Atleast tell us what we're doing wrong instead of just banning. We cant stand a chance.
You base was 6 high and the limit. That was not the only thing because you also had a walkway on the wall on the left side.

For the prop climb you guys were running up and down the fences of the UM. That could also be considered FailRP due to the fact its barbed wire.
The only thing that exceeded the wall limits was when you went up the ramp, rest is 1x4. When you get unto the ramp the walls surrounding that is only 1x4 from persons perspective, from the ground it might be higher but not from the actual persons view.

Also, we checked the with Vauld that everything on the base was allowed. He confirmed that nothing was wrong with it.
In fact I made the entire dupe my self, it hasn't got ANY type of walkways. You may be referring to the place where you operate the gates.

And that so called "barbed wire" isn't really barbed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-19-2013, 06:13 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You base was 6 high and the limit. That was not the only thing because you also had a walkway on the wall on the left side.

For the prop climb you guys were running up and down the fences of the UM. That could also be considered FailRP due to the fact its barbed wire.

You also banned me for propclimbing, may i ask when you saw me do that!
(04-19-2013, 06:13 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You base was 6 high and the limit. That was not the only thing because you also had a walkway on the wall on the left side.

I wouldn't consider it a barbed wire...
I don't see any spikes?

Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.
Don't walk on the walls and don't build walkways on them.

Ramp or no ramp it is still higher than 4 meters. And you had walkways and you guys were running on the top of the fence.
(04-19-2013, 06:26 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.
Don't walk on the walls and don't build walkways on them.

Ramp or no ramp it is still higher than 4 meters. And you had walkways and you guys were running on the top of the fence.

I never ran on the fence, so i would like to hear when you saw me do it. (i worked on the elevator at the other building all the time)
You spoke to GriiM while standing on the fence asking him if he wanted a room. And you guys were continuously doing it so if you are going to start lying I will close this without further discussion.

Also for Jonas, That is barb wire because if you look at how it is placed on the fence it is meant to be barbed wire. Sorry we cannot make it 100% detail.
(04-19-2013, 06:29 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Also for Jonas, That is barb wire because if you look at how it is placed on the fence it is meant to be barbed wire. Sorry we cannot make it 100% detail.
First of all; Fearless didn't make the map.
Do you place the fault, that it isn't detailed on us? You can't say that we "must know", that its a barbed wire, when it graphically isn't.
Alright. I didnt put it was FailRP anyway I said it could be considered for that reason.

It is prop climbing. And that is still what it is.