Ban Request - Jarz , Butch , Flawless
(04-21-2013, 12:03 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote: I told you once and thats it.

We had this whole agruement about something that was no Explain in the beginning of all of this... Why are you trying to promote more of this bullshit... It's done with.

I am not promoting anything that you just said.
I am promoting why I should not be banned, along with my colleagues in crime.

The only reason you want to end this thread, that YOU made, is because
YOU posted evidence of YOUR mistakes that I pointed out. You do not
want to get in trouble with the staff.

EDIT: You want me banned? The tides have turned against you, and now you want
to end this. Lets wait for an admin.
I'm fine with an admin looking at this because first of all...

1) I broke no rules - The SS Clearly broke the rules in the video
2) I'm not going to sit there when My SS go in and fire bullets into you guys.
3) I did not break FearRP Because we all Had guns out at the same time.
4) I did not break FailRP.
5) I'm not trying to get anyone banned just doing what Jokhah told me to do and Post the Video and Proof.
6) Nothing has turned against me because I have nothing wrong about that.
7) I Clear did nothing bad in that Video just doing an SS Job - Your mostly trying to take my words and make them 10x bad so I wouldn't be talking.
8) I ask if we could settle this because I'm tired of reposting , Replying to every new and I just want to see the Conclusion of this and move on simply.

9) Clearly your facts are wrong, First you say I was President do I look like the president, GRiiM demotion was not my fault I just read the reason in OCC.

10) I'm not trying to end this topic in the first place... I would glady wait for an Administrator to veiw this...

11) What am I suppose to do in the raid? Sit down and have tea and talk about the reason about the raid and get it Explain more? The SS Clearly open the door so you Were afraid of dying so you told to wait after the raid which doesn't make sense,
(04-21-2013, 02:07 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote: I'm fine with an admin looking at this because first of all...

1) I broke no rules - The SS Clearly broke the rules in the video
2) I'm not going to sit there when My SS go in and fire bullets into you guys.
3) I did not break FearRP Because we all Had guns out at the same time.
4) I did not break FailRP.
5) I'm not trying to get anyone banned just doing what Jokhah told me to do and Post the Video and Proof.
6) Nothing has turned against me because I have nothing wrong about that.
7) I Clear did nothing bad in that Video just doing an SS Job - Your mostly trying to take my words and make them 10x bad so I wouldn't be talking.
8) I ask if we could settle this because I'm tired of reposting , Replying to every new and I just want to see the Conclusion of this and move on simply.

9) Clearly your facts are wrong, First you say I was President do I look like the president, GRiiM demotion was not my fault I just read the reason in OCC.

10) I'm not trying to end this topic in the first place... I would glady wait for an Administrator to veiw this...

11) What am I suppose to do in the raid? Sit down and have tea and talk about the reason about the raid and get it Explain more? The SS Clearly open the door so you Were afraid of dying so you told to wait after the raid which doesn't make sense,

1. You are the SS.
2. Butch, Flawless, And I went into the little public part outside of the checkpoint with guns drawn. It was originally 3 (us) versus 1 (another SS). Thats 3 guns on 1 person. But then you guys came running in with your guns, which on its own is FearRP, but then you guys charged us, the people who pointed the guns first.
3. Read no. 2.
4. Its FailRP to break FearRP.
5. Youre not trying to get anyone banned... If this were the case, you would have told Jokhah this: "Meh, it is not worth it, I believe Jarz is in the wrong but it is such the minor misdemeanor to bother."

6. What I mean is this: I did nothing wrong, but you did, and I pointed that out.
7. Cannot answer that, Do not understand it.
8. Kaynoh.
9. I never said you were the President. I said I was pretty sure you were. There's a difference, and I even said sorry if you were not the President. Chill.
10. Kay.
11. If we need to drink over an exquisite cup o' tea, we will do it. I lost 4,000 dollars due to that rulebreak you guys pulled on us, and would rather drink tea than die, I know you would.

I can explain the entire thing over again if you really need me to.
1. Yes, my SS probably rush in the room and put guns on your guys they did Open the door and charge out at you when we were trying to figure this out.

2. If you want 4,000 dollars I'll pay you In-Game.

3. I didn't really pay attention to who was behind so, I guess I did break FearRP, I'm sorry.

4. It just looked like you tried to turn it around on me - Now that it was Explain, I understand.

5. I think the reason why the SS Rush you is because they Saw you after they were dicking around with Space turtles they came up Didn't hear the full thing and attack..
(04-21-2013, 09:24 PM)Anonymous350 Wrote: 1. Yes, my SS probably rush in the room and put guns on your guys they did Open the door and charge out at you when we were trying to figure this out.

2. If you want 4,000 dollars I'll pay you In-Game.

3. I didn't really pay attention to who was behind so, I guess I did break FearRP, I'm sorry.

4. It just looked like you tried to turn it around on me - Now that it was Explain, I understand.

5. I think the reason why the SS Rush you is because they Saw you after they were dicking around with Space turtles they came up Didn't hear the full thing and attack..

You just made my day.

I will not, nor ever will, be accepting bribes for any benefits, it is just not fair.

Why did you put a big defensive up about you not breaking any rules, but NOW you own up to it? Because you don't want to be banned.
How are you going to say you were not paying attention, and post a Ban Request on me?

I did turn it around on you, because I did nothing wrong, but you did.

In Police Work, you don't think. You need evidence. Word of the wise.

Why are you going to say you are fine with an admin yesterday if:
This is a ban request, it is their job to look.
You just said you broke rules today.

Sigh
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Jarz do not post the large and colorful letters in ban requests / unban requests. Thank you

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team