Ban Request - Jarz , Butch , Flawless
Video 
Name of player: Jarz , Butch , Flawless

SteamID: Jarz = STEAM_0:1:10448444 , Butch = STEAM_0:0:33414218 and Flawless = STEAM_0:0:59482017

Time in GMT: Pacific Timezone

Server: 2vd

Summary: Attacking the president with a terrible reason and not giving the reason by waiting after the raid to give the reason - Video proof.

Evidence: I WAS NOT CONTROLLING THE DOORS!
Evidence: Reason for the raid here: Click here for proof!

Video: Look at chat aswell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv1xFrATB...e=youtu.be
Bro.

Just Bro.

I gave you the reason for the raid, After the Shenanigan.

Wanna know why?

I was trying to give the reasons for the raid right at the beginning of the video, but somebody opened the door!
Some SS behind you shot so I returned fire; Thus making my decision: Giving you the reasons after the Raid.
Never knew it was rule that I couldn't give the reasons of a raid after the raid, especially if you are opening the door, attempting to fire when I was typing the reasons.

-----

Why did you guys rush us? We had guns on you. We did not moli your wall, because you had guns on us.

-----

Why no sound? That is a big part to the evidence.

-----

Don't see why you are holding a grudge on us, you guys won the raid, I stated my reasons (Which were stated to Jokhah) and yet you STILL post
a BR on me.

I really want to see Jokhah's imput.

-----

Here is why I raided you fellas.

Demoting Good Police Officers: Your President demoted Griim and another police officer, whilst we were RPing as cops. He then let minge's become
the police force, resulting into the v2d server going into mass chaos. (Remember when Jokhah was praised when he banned 5 or so people? Half of em were cops.)

Tasing / KOSing inside the Nexus for no good reason: I was being handcuffed with Flawless (Butch was not here at this time) to go see the president.
We had been cleared by the Secretary to come through with our weapons, as we intended to protect the president after a past raid had occured.
Puix runs along, runs by a cop near the elevator cuffing us, and shoots Flawless to death.
I proceeded to ...try... and negotiate further with the president where I was then tased and kicked off the Nexus. Great orders, El Presidente.

Somewhere else I also stated another reason, but this was not included in the initial evidence report, provided by Anonymous.
I had originally said " other Misc. laws that Flawless, Butch, and I did not like and wanted to change, Passively or Aggressively" Or something along those lines.

I do not remember going into detail with these laws, however, and would be glad to do so currently.
(It was basically laws that don't contribute to a raid, but is always nice to add in.)

Traffic Laws
Weapon Laws
Unfortunately that is all I remember.

-----

Any other questions you need answered, I will answer.
Just ask.
I was a cop during the chaos, and I witnessed the President demote 2 of our good officers, and allowed the paramedics to minge everything. Ban request being posted on all minges president refused to demote.
First, I did not have time to turn on the sound and restart the program again.

Second, I was not controlling the door that was that other idiot SS who were messing around when it happen.

Third, I don't hold grudges because Jokhah told me to post it no matter.

Fourth, I did not rush you, The other SS went for it I was just defending my SS.

Fifth, The Police Officers were demoted by the president for these reasons:

GRiiM Demoted: Failing Job and NOT uncuffing the suspect after the president denied the arrest on him.
President: Warned the officer to remove it.

Other Cop I do not remember his reason for demotion.

Sixth, The cops who were tazzing had 1-16 hours played and were demoted later after for random tazzing "Took place after the raid".

- Thanks for your time.
(04-19-2013, 10:49 PM)Anonymous350 Wrote: First, I did not have time to turn on the sound and restart the program again.

Second, I was not controlling the door that was that other idiot SS who were messing around when it happen.

Third, I don't hold grudges because Jokhah told me to post it no matter.

Fourth, I did not rush you, The other SS went for it I was just defending my SS.

Fifth, The Police Officers were demoted by the president for these reasons:

GRiiM Demoted: Failing Job and NOT uncuffing the suspect after the president denied the arrest on him.
President: Warned the officer to remove it.

Other Cop I do not remember his reason for demotion.

]Sixth,
The cops who were tazzing had 1-16 hours played and were demoted later after for random tazzing "Took place after the raid".

- Thanks for your time.

No need to be a jerk.
However...

First: Alright, lets say I believe you.

Second: I never said you opened the door, perhaps you should re-read my post.

Third: What I mean by grudge is this.: You march on the BR Forums and practically make me look like a jerk. If you have a problem, do it respectfully and all will be cool.

Fourth: You just admitted to breaking FearRP, and possibly even FailRP.

Fifth: So you were the president? Seems like what I thought.
GRiiM and another police officer were both demoted with no reason (You never initially reported it in OOC from my looks in console) You stepped down, nearly immediately, thus took his spot, then the new President, Pizza[something] became president, then you took his space as Commander. Atleast that is how I saw it...

GRiiM was dedicated to arresting that man, he clearly had broken a law and thought
he needed to make it on his agenda to get his name behind bars. He [The man being arrested] was minging, and GRiiM was trying to take the appropiate precaution to cease the minging on the server. [Props to GRiiM]
So you denied the warrant to arrest a mingebag.

Sixth: This is utter BS, I saw the hours, they all had 100+, and were under command to
tase. I do not know however if this was for certain people who broke in the Nexus? (I didn't.) or they were just breaking the rules. (They were most likely.)

-----

Not sure if you were the President, but I am 99% sure you were the president at the time of this occurrence. Should you have not been the President,
Apologies, and replace the necessary "you"'s and replace them with the proper heading. This heading will probably be "President"...
Hello Jarz,

First, I wasn't president when that happen because in that video I was an SS and I never demoted GRiiM the President was xXUltrafireXx and then later when raid happen it was another president.

Second, I really didn't break FearRP - FailRP, The SS ran in there and killed you and I'm not going to stand there and be killed so I had to help. Maybe the SS need to be Explain to by an admin and the Fading Door by one of the SS was unacceptable.
I don't wanna be ban for something this minor, I'll be honest my ban history is bad but i'm trying to fix myself. All I can say is i did raid because Jarz told me he had a valid reason. I should have known better. I would hate to be ban for something this minor, because I did not even kill anyone in that raid. If I must be ban, then ok, But I don't beleive i'm in the wrong here.
Exuse me, Jarz and Blutch

How about we just settle this and leave it be we had are Difference in the battle and it was all explain correct now... Would you accept leaving this behind and moving on with RPing and having fun? Or should we still fight over something that wasn't cleary Explain in the Beginning.

- Thank you, by Anonymous350
(04-20-2013, 01:37 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote: Exuse me, Jarz and Blutch

How about we just settle this and leave it be we had are Difference in the battle and it was all explain correct now... Would you accept leaving this behind and moving on with RPing and having fun? Or should we still fight over something that wasn't cleary Explain in the Beginning.

- Thank you, by Anonymous350

You're kidding me, rye?

[Image: 276253papeldeparedememea.jpg]
I told you once and thats it.

We had this whole agruement about something that was not Explain in the beginning of all of this... Why are you trying to promote more of this bullshit... It's done with.