xxultrafirexx - FailRp as President / Abusing the job
Name of player: xxultrafirexx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53212745

Time in GMT: 1:30am

Server: v2d

Summary: He was refusing to accept my warrant on apizza4you who ran a man over.
He refused to give me a reason why he was refusing it (Even when I asked in OOC in-case it was for an In-character reason) so it was most likely because the criminal was his friend.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I was present when Grim was demoted along with another officer. Because of his actions as President he demoted 2 good officers, let in 2 minge cops, allowed 2 paramedics to continue minging even though I had ask him to look out his window and look at paramedics. He should be banned or blacklisted at least from President.
I am the man in the photos and I just want to say that the man that I hit was running behind my car. I was in the cab view and as I was trying to put my car in the evogarage I backed up because I was stuck on the wall boom he was there and I hit him. I told this to Griim but he just keep trying to arrest me and also after xXUltraFireXx left president Griim tried to ask the new president for a new arrest on me after the last one said no and then when I was starting to get tired of Griim not unhand cuffing me I walked away and then he teased me and then I do not remember what happened after that sorry. PS I hope this helps. Also I do not know if I was allowed to post on this I know it seas not to unless you are involved but I was in the pitchers so I thought I could.
(04-19-2013, 06:04 PM)apizza4you Wrote: I am the man in the photos and I just want to say that the man that I hit was running behind my car. I was in the cab view and as I was trying to put my car in the evogarage I backed up because I was stuck on the wall boom he was there and I hit him. I told this to Griim but he just keep trying to arrest me and also after xXUltraFireXx left president Griim tried to ask the new president for a new arrest on me after the last one said no and then when I was starting to get tired of Griim not unhand cuffing me I walked away and then he teased me and then I do not remember what happened after that sorry. PS I hope this helps. Also I do not know if I was allowed to post on this I know it seas not to unless you are involved but I was in the pitchers so I thought I could.

You walked away and I teased you?
No. I uncuffed you, said 'F**k this, I'll just post a ban request* (while xxultrafirexx was still President I think, can't really remember for sure) and went off to do my own thing.

While I was arresting a taxi driver that's when anonymous randomly demoted me and another cop or two.
I was looking at the pitchers that GRiiM posted and he said Ted "GRiiM" Baker radios in: OOC Nope, I need this pres to stop being a F***tard and that did not seam that nice to me.[Image: 2nm102c.png]

(04-19-2013, 06:23 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 06:04 PM)apizza4you Wrote: I am the man in the photos and I just want to say that the man that I hit was running behind my car. I was in the cab view and as I was trying to put my car in the evogarage I backed up because I was stuck on the wall boom he was there and I hit him. I told this to Griim but he just keep trying to arrest me and also after xXUltraFireXx left president Griim tried to ask the new president for a new arrest on me after the last one said no and then when I was starting to get tired of Griim not unhand cuffing me I walked away and then he teased me and then I do not remember what happened after that sorry. PS I hope this helps. Also I do not know if I was allowed to post on this I know it seas not to unless you are involved but I was in the pitchers so I thought I could.

You walked away and I teased you?
No. I uncuffed you, said 'F**k this, I'll just post a ban request* (while xxultrafirexx was still President I think, can't really remember for sure) and went off to do my own thing.

While I was arresting a taxi driver that's when anonymous randomly demoted me and another cop or two.

You never uncuffed me I had to have a SS do that and xXUltraFireXx left president before I walked away. Also you can ask anyone in the world I never us the word F*** so I do not know were you got that from.
I was looking at the pitchers that GRiiM posted and he said Ted "GRiiM" Baker radios in: OOC Nope, I need this pres to stop being a F***tard and that did not seam that nice to me.[Image: 2nm102c.png]

Aaaand what does this have to do with the President failing?

I was indeed rather frustrated with the President.
After dealing with quite a lot of minges who can't listen to officers and then for the President to turn around and do that when I'm doing my job properly, I think you would too to be fair.

Ah, hang on. This is what really happened, my bad.

I'm not sure where I got this from, probably something else. My memory must be pretty bad >< No. I uncuffed you, said 'F**k this, I'll just post a ban request* (while xxultrafirexx was still President I think, can't really remember for sure) and went off to do my own thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQNpCE3F...e=youtu.be

As you may see, you broke fearrp by running away from the arrest. When I tazed you then you then a taxi rammed the cop car and that went over you and killed you.

We were both wrong.
(04-19-2013, 06:40 PM)GRiiM Wrote: I was indeed rather frustrated with the President.
After dealing with quite a lot of minges who can't listen to officers and then for the President to turn around and do that when I'm doing my job properly, I think you would too to be fair.

I'm not sure where I got this from, probably something else. My memory must be pretty bad >< No. I uncuffed you, said 'F**k this, I'll just post a ban request* (while xxultrafirexx was still President I think, can't really remember for sure) and went off to do my own thing.

As you may see, you broke fearrp by running away from the arrest. When I tazed you then you then a taxi rammed the cop car and that went over you and killed you.

We were both wrong.

I do not know how you can say i we were wrong when you were suppose to let me go when the president denied the arrest and you never uncuff me and I was still alive you did not even look at my body to see.
(04-19-2013, 07:30 PM)apizza4you Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 06:40 PM)GRiiM Wrote: I was indeed rather frustrated with the President.

We were both wrong.

I do not know how you can say i we were wrong when you were suppose to let me go when the president denied the arrest and you never uncuff me and I was still alive you did not even look at my body to see.

The President denied it for a failrp reason so I kept telling him to stop with the failrp. I wasn't gonna give you up that easy just because your friend was abusing the job.

Yes I did check the body, there was no name so I assumed you were dead and went after the taxi driver who caused it.
(04-19-2013, 07:42 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 07:30 PM)apizza4you Wrote:

We were both wrong.

The President denied it for a failrp reason so I kept telling him to stop with the failrp. I wasn't gonna give you up that easy just because your friend was abusing the job.

Yes I did check the body, there was no name so I assumed you were dead and went after the taxi driver who caused it.

Like I said I did not die and you did not uncuff me, it was not FailRP on the president's side because he can do whatever he wants. He could have went to start being a dictator and deny all the arrest. Earlier that day you arrested me for walking away from a dead body and you did the same thing. No saying I died though.
Approved