Ban Request on 2. +Name Change to avoid ban
Name of player: Johnsyndrome21 and {BFP}ReMiiX

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50006707 and for ReMiiX he changed name and don't know it.

Time in GMT: 4/17/13 Around 5:54 PM GMT -5:00 or +7:00 (Don't know the difference)

Server: V2d

Summary: So I was driving around and I see a red mustang drifting, I was going to let him go till he almost hit someone. I followed him then he started speeding so I pulled him over (Was never shot at as said in the video) I did not know it was the SS and the President. I was going to warn them. I saw that the president was in there and did not know there was the SS till he got out. I had my gun at him and he pulled his out threatening to "shoot me in the head" and "kill me".
The president then changed the speed limit just to go fast AFTER I pulled them over.
He was telling the SS to just leave and ignore me.
He basically broke FailRP and same with the president.
{BFP} ReMiiX changed his name to avoid ban. (I never caught the new name)
I became president after that then he came for a talk. He was handcuffed so I didn't bother recording. He then said F*** you! I am not getting banned! I will find a way.! (I guess this is where he changed his name)
I DID NOT TEND FOR THIS TO GET CRAZY LIKE THIS! I was just going to warn him!

Sorry for Crap audio and Quality as they broke into my house and stole my mic, and computer! I also don't know why YT didn't upload to 720p even though I rendered it to that.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPt2Ya0q8k

I found his new name.

he didn't add it just in case it wasn't him but it is.

[FL:RP]ReMiiX

STEAM_0:1:47401079
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
(04-20-2013, 02:42 PM)DigDug Wrote: Well, as a police officer your trying to arrest an SS?

This is all from what i can see
well. If you read actually read the post. I did not intend for this to get like this.
I though he was a citizen when I was pulling him over.
I was going to warn him but then he ended up arguing
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Approved