Unban Request: Myfloodify
(04-19-2013, 01:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Your pictures are taken at Industrial, yet the props were bashed against the skybox in downtown, care to comment?

I was having the "launch" at the industrial. After that I removed everything due to other people wanted to do a RP at the industrial, and as I spawned the launch pad first, I needed to remove the satalite first and the the launch pad.

As the skybox is higher downtown, I drove down there and spawned it (safe). At that time there were no admins on, but after a minute or two I got it up (careful), then Narcotic came on.

That's why it was down at the downtown, I wanted to make it more "visible" as well. Make the people in the server happy and excited about it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you finished your satellite launch RP why did you need to have it flying around downtown? Also I was presented with imagery of you physguning it against the office building, then bashing it againt the skybox.

While it's clear that you didn' intentionally crash the server, it remains unclear whether this was simply accidental or caused by reckless disregard to our rules and standards.
(04-19-2013, 03:46 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If you finished your satellite launch RP why did you need to have it flying around downtown? Also I was presented with imagery of you physguning it against the office building, then bashing it againt the skybox.

While it's clear that you didn' intentionally crash the server, it remains unclear whether this was simply accidental or caused by reckless disregard to our rules and standards.

I did finish the satailite launch RP. I wasn't done with the whole rp. I wanted the server to get familiar with the satalite. Make it as long as possible etc...It was quite boring at the server at that time, this cheered some people up actually.

As I said, I tried to make it go away from the ground and more up in the sky (not the skybox). I didn't remember it first, but now I do. It was quite a while. I nudged the top of the office, but it's quite near the skybox and the prop was going down and I was trying to get it up, both by hurry so it wouldn't crash down on the streets causing more chaos, but also because of the lag spike I sometimes get, as you and other people gets sometime as well.

That I want to "reckless disregard" to your rules, is in my view pure b**lshit. I've been spending count less minutes here trying to explain to you that about the "smashing to the skybox" and smashing it to other buildings/objects wasn't my intention. I haven't said that I haven't done it, but it have all been a mistake and accident.

I can't remember the whole situation because of my bad short time memory, but I never killed anyone, didn't hit the ground and did certainly not interrupt any RP. That it was hitting building(s) was purely a mistake and will certainly not be repeated.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Ban revoked, as investigation concluded the player was indeed responsible for the crash (hence it won't be removed from record) but it was purely accidental.